MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

More Mobenthey?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author More Mobenthey?
Mr. Sound Boy King
Any of you explorers have insight into whether or not more Mobenthey modules will be produced?

I'm looking for a Fourses but no more seem to exist on the planet of Earth.

Thx.

-David
oberdada
A new batch with reverse power protection would be most appreciated.
Ras Thavas
After a few days with a Cocodeer, I'd say the Quantussy and the Coco would be great as separate individual euro modules.
pugix
Ras Thavas wrote:
After a few days with a Cocodeer, I'd say the Quantussy and the Coco would be great as separate individual euro modules.

I would really like to see a Quantussy IFM module!
Ras Thavas
Yes, I'd like to see how the Quantussy works with the 4ms Dual Looping Delay.

The DLD allows voltage control of loop playback direction, and tap tempo (which I believe is akin to Skip, need to investigate more...), and after a while under heavy modulation the buffer gets very interestingly scrambled.

And of course there's the roughly 8 million others uses I could see for it in a euro system.

pugix wrote:
Ras Thavas wrote:

I would really like to see a Quantussy IFM module!
a9headbangingBABEWYN
I asked Peter last week in a workshop if plentiful stock was available as im sitting on the fence, he "shrugged" at my worries...

But i must say, im still worried! ! !

(didnt ask about "new" modules)
vingtdieux
A fourses please
RadioTelefonik
vingtdieux wrote:
A fourses please

Yeah, wouldn't mind seeing a few more of these out in shops.
a9headbangingBABEWYN
toooo clarify,

he said that he ships the modules as a set to the shops. In regards to that i guess the shops need to offload the other modules before they can bring in another set (more fourses)...

But im just guessing!

Going for the whole set myself!
He recommended it as such also, i guess swoop modulating swoop modulating swoop brings you closer to the "standalone instruments magic" of Blasser...

YEAH!
williamjturkel
I'm eagerly awaiting a Fourses, too, and would love to see some new IFM modules, like a Quantussy.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1