MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Harsh Electronic Noise
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Harsh Electronic Noise
msmithsp
WARNING: these tracks are LOUD.

I posted this in general music and totally forgot about the noise section - that's a result of my brain damage! So, for those who like the heavy stuff, I hope you like this and track 4 has some very heavy electronics on it. I hope you like it. Let me know if you're interested in a tape. I might make a small batch in a while and send them out for free.
[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2140890933 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=829643604]

Here's another recent release too, hope it's not too heavy. Track 9 is the most electronic
[bandcamp width=100% height=42 album=4016551040 size=small bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 track=781362420]

If the embeds above don't work try these URLs:
https://sufferingprofusion.bandcamp.com/album/noiseguide-tape-trade
https://sufferingprofusion.bandcamp.com/album/roadside

THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Infinity Curve
Dude!! Listening to the album linked in your sig, really nice! Track 4 just woke up my dog and he's giving me the death glare!! The links in your post appear broken to me, is it for the same album?

Thanks for sharing. thumbs up
msmithsp
Ah, sorry, I'll add a warning b/c it's loud and hey it could hurt some ears. Hope your dog isn't too mad now. I'll add straight url links to the post too b/c the first link is separate. Thanks for the listen!
Infinity Curve
msmithsp wrote:
Ah, sorry, I'll add a warning b/c it's loud and hey it could hurt some ears. Hope your dog isn't too mad now. I'll add straight url links to the post too b/c the first link is separate. Thanks for the listen!

It was a compliment, haha. He has terrible taste in music anyways.
FetidEye
I love these tracks!! brutal sound
msmithsp
FetidEye wrote:
I love these tracks!! brutal sound

Thanks! Brutality is what I'm shooting for.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1