Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.
Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord
- Modulation Maniac
- Posts: 3750
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:49 pm
I can't believe what I am seeing
- Veteran Wiggler
- Posts: 582
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:35 pm
- Location: chicago, il
No yellow knobs or offensive name? Do not want.
- paper kettle
- Posts: 2004
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 2:59 am
- Location: Hypermagic Mountain, USA
ah fuck guys. it took my head off.
- Large Member
- Posts: 11615
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:17 am
- Location: Vienna, Austria
Actually, come to think of it; maybe it actually sounds good. But I'll probably never know.
- Thyratron Genius
- Posts: 2249
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:33 pm
- Location: San Francisco
Yes, hopefully I can trade my Wretch for that. Twits.
- Loves the manuals!
- Posts: 3865
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:05 am
- Location: San Jose, CA
WTF. I wish I stood around the Digi booth long enough to catch that demo, and then hurled obscenities.
- Learn to swim
- Posts: 4939
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:47 am
- Location: Lost Angeles
Wow that's amazing!! Sounds like every other generic softsynth out there! Fantastic!
- wait, what?
- Posts: 7815
- Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:19 pm
i like how he says "screaming!" after playing the most bland sounding arpeggio i've ever heard
and "it takes about 20 minutes for the tubes to warm up"
it was inevitable.
"the sincerest form of flattery"
- full clout y'all
- Posts: 3682
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 pm
- Location: Spending warm summer days indoors writing frightening verse to a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg
OMG WANT! It has a tonewheel organ too! I feel like it's christmas
Initiate the sequence, create catastrophe.
- Super Deluxe Wiggler
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:31 pm
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
vacuum... design department reference?
- Veteran Wiggler
- Posts: 705
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:15 pm
- Location: melbourne australia
but wait there's more! we'll chuck in some tube driven steak knife emulations guaranteed to cut your tone, watch how easily this cuts.... then watch how cleanly Vacuum sucks up all this puerile sales talk to lock you into another dongle based system! WHAT VALUE!
- Voltage Controlled Crackpot
- Posts: 3107
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:24 pm
- Location: SF Bay Area
it's pretty cool but i think i'd rather start up a rubber band band.
- Learning to Wiggle
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:28 pm
- Wiggling with Experience
- Posts: 484
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:26 am
- Location: London
i like it how the knobs fall off.
- <3 CMOS
- Posts: 1033
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:42 am
- Location: Bristol, England