MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MUFFS IS BACK
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author MUFFS IS BACK
Voltage_Controller
cptnal
Hosanna! Life has been a featureless void without Muff's.
alexbarbed
Oh thank God.
cretaceousear
Muffs just goes to the universe next door from time to time and comes back reborn and reinvigorated.
Barque of Ra and all that..
we're not worthy
It's peanut butter jelly time!
veets
w00t w00t w00t
nikmettez
Hope all is well with Mike.
...and jeej! smile
Corbeau
Finally I can get back to properly procrastinating It's peanut butter jelly time!

Get well soon, Mike!
needspeed
To really show Mike love and support go here if you have not already done so......Deepest Regards......Steve

Patron of Muffs
rvbeers
Damn I missed this! So yes, worth the pledge.
pieter
Yes, losing MW for a week made me realize how much I love it. It's my first Patreon!
dooj88
cretaceousear wrote:
Muffs just goes to the universe next door from time to time and comes back reborn and reinvigorated.
Barque of Ra and all that..
we're not worthy
It's peanut butter jelly time!

snatched back from the clutches of anubis
Parnelli
Sure as hell you don't know what you got 'till it's gone! Missed y'all, thought maybe I did something stupid and was never allowed back, then I thought about certain locals being out of power because of inclimate weather, and thought perhaps that's where the servers are.

Hope all is well!
nklif
Never realized how much I need this place for all kinds of stuff (long time lurker). Glad everything is okay and hopefully everyone's health is good.
InsectInPixel
Thanks goodness! I don't mean to sound ungrateful but will the Search function get fixed? I need to troubleshoot my 4ms PEG
dooj88
InsectInPixel wrote:
Thanks goodness! I don't mean to sound ungrateful but will the Search function get fixed? I need to troubleshoot my 4ms PEG

google works fine for now.. just put site:muffwiggler.com before your search term, and it'll search the site for you. so it'd look like

"site:muffwiggler.com 4ms peg wonky"
InsectInPixel
@dooj88 THANKS! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1