MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Free album. Thanks to everyone at muffs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Free album. Thanks to everyone at muffs
neuroportal
So i put together a few seleted tracks that I have done over the last 12 months, and bundled it up into an album.

[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=516612115 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

So I had fun over all the time I did it. I know that without Muffs, it probably wouldn't have happened. So thanks. If you want it, there are codes galore for you lot. Feel free to take one and download. Just post the code you used here so people know it no longer works. Take off the first K before using the code, though. That is a sort of scambler for nefarious crawlers.

http://neuroportal.bandcamp.com/yum

USED - Kgvuy-uasx
USED - K3f5z-jnwp
USED - Kwa7z-kel2
USED - Kp65u-675c
USED - Kr37v-kvnw
USED - Kddmr-k9p4
USED - Kk7pw-bfez
USED - Kk5fc-xmfg
USED - Kk8a4-eteu
USED - Kzzfq-3bnp
USED - Knya7-chvn
K5k9v-w5te
Kbzyr-h33u
K52k5-eshq
USED - Krvyg-udpt

I'll add more if these ever run out...or email me.
Kent
Thanks, amigo. I've redeemed the 1st code. Kgvuy-uasx
BenA718
Sounds really cool if the sample clip is any indication. Will download tonight!

Would love some info on how it was recorded. Did you overdub or was it live? Type of reverb and delays used? What DAW did you use? Did you sub mix it before recording or did you track the synths individually?
neuroportal
Hi. Thanks for the interest, guys.

In most cases they were all recorded straight into two via a Allen and Heath Zed, Ableton Lite was used as the recording tool via a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface.

Workflow usually consists of playing around with all the sources to get eq set to my satisfaction, then playing eveything live. The odd time, though, there is too much to do in one hit so I will record the MS-20 separately. The tracks are also all on soundcloud, and there are comments there. I should copy those and produce a PDF and add that to the BC page.

The slight reverb was that you can hear in some cases was the built in Zed effects. For most of the MS-20 work, it went in via a Memory Man Hazarai.

The live environment, though, is what I strive for. Sequencers are a combination of a MAQ 16, a Eurokorn and maybe the SQ-1.
mckenic
Thank you! Grabbed the 2nd code 3f5z-jnwp & looking forward to listening!
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
Awesome! Thanks for this. I used the third code, wa7z-kel2. Looking forward to listening on my commute into Vancouver later today.
chilllwinston
Thank you neuroportal! I decided I was going to download after I heard Precipice SlayerBadger! I used the fourth code Kp65u-675c. Awesome sounds - relaxing and meditative yet always something bubbling to hold one's attention. Thanks again for sharing thumbs up
vaxoid
Thanks! I utilised last one: rvyg-udpt
neuroportal
Thanks guys. I really appreciate you taking the time to listen!

I updated the list to indicate which ones have been used. Remember to remove the K at the start when using.
joebauer
Very nice. I like the balance between simplicity and complexity. Subscribed on soundcloud.
memes_33
used Kr37v-kvnw . Thanks!
scottmoon
Damn. Looks like all the codes have been used. waah
neuroportal
All of em? Did you take the K off the beginning? I have more, I'll pm you a code.
chvad
PM this is fella a code as well please-o! Thanks and congrats on the release! Looking forward to hearing it.
neuroportal
Cheers guys.

Another batch here:

USED - Kabkz-elbb
K8a3z-uesx
K74j6-7gkf
Kvcbu-5uzm
K7pdd-75k6
Kmf4e-jftk
K95sb-yaf9
Ky7ql-bnez
Kymr4-xjfg
Ky8mh-egeu
USED-Ktkrj-33np
K2yvr-cxvn
Katg5-cpte
K7n75-kquw
Kxw5f-6ze4
Sperrle
thanks a lot, used tkrj-33np code.
thevegasnerve
just used nya7-chvn, all others before it have been taken.

Thanks!
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
So, I finished listening to Winged lastnight on my evening walk. Great album! I was especially taken with the tracks Synaptic Culture and Precipice. I like how the first one builds and builds, and how the second one goes from a very simple melodic sequence to something much more complex and rich, then back again. Very well done!
neuroportal
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch wrote:
So, I finished listening to Winged lastnight on my evening walk. Great album! I was especially taken with the tracks Synaptic Culture and Precipice. I like how the first one builds and builds, and how the second one goes from a very simple melodic sequence to something much more complex and rich, then back again. Very well done!

Thanks for taking the time to listen, and comment back, Doc. In fact, everyone so far, it sounds so clich├ęd to say how much I appreciate it; music is only alive when it is being listened to, and that it *is* listened to means a lot.

Thanks again!

/embarrassingly_cheesy_speech
thevegasnerve
nice listen, enjoyed the tension between the modular and synths. I think Warped is my fav.
Cuchulainn
Nice stuff dude! Gonna collect this..
neuroportal
thevegasnerve wrote:
nice listen, enjoyed the tension between the modular and synths. I think Warped is my fav.

Thanks Vegasnerve! smile
tonymasiello
I used abkz-elbb. Thank you for the code and the music.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1