MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Recording CV loops in a DAW?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Recording CV loops in a DAW?
tito_tunes
Any expert sleepers users record CVs from their modular gear for later use and processing in the DAW?

I got ES-3 and I'm thinking wouldn't it be cool to try this or that envelope generator or sequencer with my setup.

If a user of that module were to record the CV into their DAW and share we could create a loop library of CVs.
SmokyClap
I love doing a Turing Machine kind of thing and getting a lot of random cv recorded and then looping whatever ends up sounding good in the patch within my daw.
mt3
Good idea.
evileye0702
tito_tunes wrote:
Any expert sleepers users record CVs from their modular gear for later use and processing in the DAW?

I got ES-3 and I'm thinking wouldn't it be cool to try this or that envelope generator or sequencer with my setup.

If a user of that module were to record the CV into their DAW and share we could create a loop library of CVs.

Just be aware that the ES-3 is an output module. You won't be able to record CV into your DAW with it. You'll need the ES-6, ES-8 or a DC compatible audio interface to record CV.
tross
I am doing opposite: generate some CV and gates with Max for Live devices and send in to modular.
djthopa
Necro post revival!

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109001&start=0&postd ays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1