MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Monsters Do Exist (first track mastered by myself)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Monsters Do Exist (first track mastered by myself)
ampRepublic
As a previous Landr user I always had some problems with the low end in my tracks compared to other productions. Even weird mixes (to my ears) with overemphasized low end didn't do the trick with Landr. very frustrating

So I decided to give it a go and startet to build my own master chain.

What looked like to be very intuitive in the beginning, turned out to be a little bit more complicated with several iterations of mixing and mastering.

I'm still not fully satisifed with the low end, but quite happy with the result. What I really like doing the mastering by myself is the fact, that my mix is a lot more balanced now, without this extreme boost I did for the Landr mastering.

Gear used in this track:
Elektron Analog Rytm + Four
Moog Sub 37
Korg Minilogue
Arturia MiniBrute
Behringer Deemind 12 Desktop
Strymon Big Sky

All mixing was done with the A&H Qu-Pac, DAW was used for midi automation and mastering only.

As I'm an absolute beginner when it comes to mastering, I'm very interested to hear some comments from you. smile

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/344825291" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
MoP
Cool
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1