MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

μO_c / micro Ornament & Crime
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author μO_c / micro Ornament & Crime
uebl
Have you guys seen the 8hp version of O_c? eek!

* https://www.modulargrid.net/e/neutron-sound-uo-c
* https://github.com/jakplugg/uO_c
Southfork
The threads been going for a while on the diy forum thumbs up

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189224
starthief
Saw one at Knobcon called μAggressions, very similar layout if not identical. It actually makes a bit more sense than the standard O_C layout I thought.
Crimesofthecrown
Would love to have one of these.
uebl
Southfork wrote:
The threads been going for a while on the diy forum thumbs up

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=189224


Sorry, didn't know. Thanks thumbs up
uebl
starthief wrote:
Saw one at Knobcon called μAggressions, very similar layout if not identical. It actually makes a bit more sense than the standard O_C layout I thought.


Yeah, I really like the 3x4 jack layout.
Paranormal Patroler
We ought to keep a thread here as well. I absolutely love this version and will purchase first chance I get!
asteraster
can't wait till every module i own is miniaturized

what is this? a modular synth for ants??
mamonu
asteraster wrote:
what is this? a modular synth for ants??


applause


want a uO_c too.
southberry
this module isn't about ergonomics ... I will get a micro version when I decide to get my O_c
propertyof
i just found out that there's 10hp version called mini o_C_D

http://www.bluelanternstore.com/store/p48/10HP_Mini_O_C_D.html
lisa
propertyof wrote:
i just found out that there's 10hp version called mini o_C_D

http://www.bluelanternstore.com/store/p48/10HP_Mini_O_C_D.html

Anyone using this? Is it well built?
sleepgardens
starthief wrote:
Saw one at Knobcon called μAggressions, very similar layout if not identical. It actually makes a bit more sense than the standard O_C layout I thought.


Well actually O&C was designed to be DIY friendly for the SMD noob. So it is 0805 with only one TTSOP and various through hole components (SMD caps are hard). So it makes sense to have a little bit of space on the PCB sacrificing some HP. It was not designed to be a production module that can be assembled with pick and places machines that can work with much cramped spaces and smaller components.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group