MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TC Electronic m100
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author TC Electronic m100
mateo
http://www.tcelectronic.com/m100/

Anybody checked this out yet? The price is hard to beat!
euromorcego
i think it was mentioned already ... fun fact: it seems identical to the Behringer FEX800: https://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Signal-Processors/Mul ti-Effects-Processors/FEX800/p/P0330

the case looks much better, but it is the same effects in the same order, including the tap/select button. Question is whether these are also the same identical algorithms?
mateo
euromorcego wrote:
it seems identical to the Behringer FEX800: https://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Signal-Processors/Mul ti-Effects-Processors/FEX800/p/P0330

Damn, it does seem identical, even the website copy is almost the same: I guess that's what happens when they're owned by the same company. Funny how much better the TC version looks compared to the Behringer one.
tioJim
Zombie thread, back from the dead!

I did a search before posting, aren't I a good boy?

So has anyone picked one of these up? I'm put off by the idea it might not actually be TC Electronic code running on the DSP chip. Perhaps it's only cosmetic similarities with the Behringer product?

£88 new but then again there's a used Lexicon M400 in a local music shop for £135, for example. That's an old product though. I don't know how to compare.

I've got a Moog Rogue on long term loan and want to plumb in some simple reverb and delay just for that. Leave it inline, a discrete little box, dial in something useable and forget about it.

So, anybody using one?

Jim
mousegarden
tioJim wrote:
Zombie thread, back from the dead!

I did a search before posting, aren't I a good boy?

So has anyone picked one of these up? I'm put off by the idea it might not actually be TC Electronic code running on the DSP chip. Perhaps it's only cosmetic similarities with the Behringer product?

£88 new but then again there's a used Lexicon M400 in a local music shop for £135, for example. That's an old product though. I don't know how to compare.

I've got a Moog Rogue on long term loan and want to plumb in some simple reverb and delay just for that. Leave it inline, a discrete little box, dial in something useable and forget about it.

So, anybody using one?

Jim

I got a Zoom CDR70 exactly for this purpose, on my Mini Moog, works a treat, and far more versatile than those boxes.
tioJim
mousegarden wrote:
I got a Zoom CDR70 exactly for this purpose, on my Mini Moog, works a treat, and far more versatile than those boxes.

Wow, that thing's a beast! Thanks for the tip
mousegarden
tioJim wrote:
mousegarden wrote:

Wow, that thing's a beast! Thanks for the tip

Cheap too!

thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1