MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Creative LABS NDLR NDLR Multi-Part Polyphonic Arpeggiator
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Creative LABS NDLR NDLR Multi-Part Polyphonic Arpeggiator
Smirnovich
Hello, to everyone!

This is my first post at Muff WIGGLER. I would like to draw your attention to this project

Conductive LABS NDLR

Very interesting project for me and I guess for many others, who have hardware synths.
Technologear?
I rarely support Kickstarter projects as I usually find them superfluous compared to hear I already have- but I pledged for this one. I can't think of another musically stylistic midi appregiator like this. By 'stylistic' I mean this seems designed for musical, in tune, 3 part hardware jams that are chilled and dreamy. I get so caught up in trying for other styles (usually hard techno) that I limit my output styles. This looks really fun intuitive and particularly helpful in enabling me to use my polysynths again.
Worth checking out
Latest stretch goal is hardware clock sync output on 1/8 to sync modular volca etc
nangu
There's less than 11 hours left on the Kickstarter, and both stretch goals have been met.

I saw this thing at Knobcon, and it's fantastic. Really looking forward to getting mine. SlayerBadger!
nangu
Bump!

Less than 4 hours to go on the Kickstarter..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1