MOTS Greensboro

Live patching, designs, and techniques that push the performance envelope.

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

Brennanib
Common Wiggler

MOTS Greensboro

Post by Brennanib » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:27 pm

MOTS GBORO

@ The Forge Greensboro, NC

Modular On The Spot has come to Greensboro! Join us on Saturday, October 21st at The Forge for a free night of modular synthesizer music, featuring musicians from the triad. LA modular artists Eric “Rodent” Cheslak, and Bana Haffar created the Modular on the Spot concept in 2014. This concept utilizes natural settings and modular electronics to create intimate performance spaces. This event is free to all ages so bring your blankets, snacks, and beverages. We will be located in the patio area at The Forge Makerspace, across the railroad tracks from Gibbs Hundred Brewing Company. Public parking is available on Barnhardt Street and downtown.

Currently we have 6 perfromers and maybe enough time to possibly add another. We're extremely grateful to be given the opportunity to use this space and be joined by such awesome and talented minds

authorless
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by authorless » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:19 pm

I wish I could make it out, but I have a show Saturday and I am on the coast.
"Wait a month and buy from a fellow wiggler who's desperate for new modules." - Johnisfaster

"It's oscillators are so precise and lifeless it's actually a digital modelling analog synth." - nadafarms

Brennanib
Common Wiggler

Post by Brennanib » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:17 pm

authorless wrote:I wish I could make it out, but I have a show Saturday and I am on the coast.
Hopefully next time let's keep
In touch!

Return to “Play Out! Performance Modulars”