MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Roland SE-02 how to save a patch
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Roland SE-02 how to save a patch
amnesia
I love the SE02 but cant really work out how to save a patch and I cant find out where in the manual it is either.

Does anyone know the procedure? I am getting sick of thinking I am saving a patch (sound) when I obviously am not.
rjungemann
Just got mine yesterday, so mostly been noodling. I'll see if I can figure it out.
freebroccolo
The instructions are on the bottom right corner of the first page of the manual. See "Saving a Patch (Patch Write)". Basically you have to press the encoder to enter write mode, then select the patch number to save to with the sequencer buttons, and then press the encoder two more times (once to write, once to confirm). I don't have my unit in front of me at the moment, but I believe the display should show some wavy lines or something for a second while it is saving.
amnesia
Aggh I downloaded the SE02 Users guide from Sunshine Jones so its a different manual for the SE02 manual!

Damn you Sunshine Jones!

I wanted to keep the "manual" mint in case I sold it. doh!

Thanks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1