MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Anyone going to Synthfest UK today?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Anyone going to Synthfest UK today?
Squibs
Hey, I'm lucky to live in Sheffield because Synthfest rolls into town today. I'm just getting into modular so I'm hoping it'll be a chance to whet my appetite.
Anyone else going? Are you looking forward to anything in particular?

James
BlackSheep0507
Lol at it being in Sheffield
unrecordings
I'll be there after lunch. Just looking forward to meeting people and seeing what's out there. Last year was great, this year is looking better
unrecordings
BlackSheep0507 wrote:

Why lol ?
mousegarden
unrecordings wrote:
BlackSheep0507 wrote:

Why lol ?

Early disclaimer....I like Sheffield.

I would have gone, but it was in Sheffield, not London, Birmingham may have been cool, or Brighton, but then Brighton would have been a bit of a nuisance for those who live in Sheffield.

hihi
cptnal
Sheffield's kinda in the middle. Unless you live in Shetland.
craigyb
Really fed up about this, I took a drive from Manchester to Sheffield on Saturday and we were looking for somewhere to go. I didn't know the show was on. I'm gutted, my GF is probably happy as I took her shopping.
mousegarden
craigyb wrote:
Really fed up about this, I took a drive from Manchester to Sheffield on Saturday and we were looking for somewhere to go. I didn't know the show was on. I'm gutted, my GF is probably happy as I took her shopping.

Have you noticed something about girlfriends? They always moan when you buy gear, but it's OK for them to spend the whole weekend buying shoes and make-up, with your money.
cptnal
mousegarden wrote:
craigyb wrote:

Have you noticed something about girlfriends? They always moan when you buy gear, but it's OK for them to spend the whole weekend buying shoes and make-up, with your money.

Oh no. I've woken up in 1972.
mousegarden
cptnal wrote:
mousegarden wrote:
craigyb wrote:

Oh no. I've woken up in 1972.

It's 1976, and I'm in the "Pussy Cat Boutique" or waiting outside probably...
craigyb
I waited 2 hours in MaccyD's whilst she was "shopping". Looking for a synth to cheer me up now
mousegarden
craigyb wrote:
I waited 2 hours in MaccyD's whilst she was "shopping". Looking for a synth to cheer me up now

Disclaimer. These things apply to men as well...sometimes, actually, very rarely, OK, not at all hihi
My girlfriend doesn't seem to have any awareness of, or sense of time when she goes shopping, plus, she alaways says she's not going to go and spend "more than she needs to" what a cop out phrase that is!
It's a bit like me saying, I need an oscillator, I won't spend more than I need to, and coming back with a Cwejman.

Dead Banana
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1