MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla 100 system diy build
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 [all]
Author Buchla 100 system diy build
APETECHNOLOGY
APETECHNOLOGY wrote:
moogboy010 wrote:
BTW;Apetechnology,do you show the correction on the (3-way switch)?Doesn't look like it in the schematic of the p.c.board?

i corrected it in my drawing.
s6 to contact 3 smokin'
boops
Great work here !!!

I m looking for a buchla 175 schematic,anyone? Thanks
guitarfool
boops wrote:
Great work here !!!

I m looking for a buchla 175 schematic,anyone? Thanks

La67 175 schematic on this page: lasesentaysiete build info
boops
Wahou. so quick, many many thanks
Rockin' Banana!
moogboy010
Apetechnology,Thanks for the #140 schematic correction and the boards'!Really kind of you to share your work!Great Job! we're not worthy
PHETRUS
hi to all, first thank you for the amazing work, I wouldn't be able to finish any of my projects (Buchla 100) without the information gained in here or related threads so big thank you guys! [/img]
PHETRUS
I thought will share with others some ideas, as I'm quiet fresh to DIY electronics there may be some mistakes or unfortunate aspects of the projects and will be very happy if corrected, anyway will post things I personally confirmed as working, so at first the layout for 120 I'm yet in the process of completing, but have already made 110 using the same layout so logically it should work, 3 pcb's: A bottom and 2xB to top maybe someone will find it useful, will post some other stuff later smile
Spliffgroen
APETECHNOLOGY wrote:
180 is here,

Nice works all over. Quation to you Ape, why did you decide to put those extra resisters there? I'm looking into the 180 atm.

Thanks!. zombie
Spliffgroen
Guys, I am working on a 110, since it got lots of space left I firstly was thinking making it quad. But overnight I thinking about making it more 292ish. Its inspired by the thomas white design. I was curious and sharing it, how about you thoughts about the design and missing parts / maybe less for the 100 purist.

Cheers.
moogboy010
Spliffgroen,you could probably build the 4-envelope that Peake has on his(Ebolatone) site! would probably be much easier than making a (#292)?Also,you could double the boards' for the(#180) with standoffs'.You would have to come-up with some different art-work for the sustain-section switching(int/ext.)Fluxmonkey has the(#180)boards',which makes' things' a little easier,if you don't like making P.C.Boards' and the drilling a million small holes' for componants'! hihi
Spliffgroen
Quote:
moogboy010
, yes I'm thinking the same. I'll do the the lpf later on.. Would be nice to have a lpf on the 100. whats wrong with the decay switch on the board, looks fine to me? cookie?!?
moogboy010
The original #100 only allows' for(two)sustain switches,but could be modified for four,as long as there is enough room?Or,you could use two #100 ADS' panels',for an original look,unless you are not worried about it being original to the #100?
hmmm.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 [all]
Page 10 of 10