MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Erica Synths Knobs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Erica Synths Knobs
sirwhy
Really loving the Erica Synths DIY line, built two of the VCOs recently and love them.

Thinking about getting the Polivoks VCF now but as a partial kit from Thonk (I've built up a stock of parts and pretty much have the entire BOM in my parts bins) but am wondering if anyone knows where they get their knobs from? They don't seem to be in the BOM.

They're the round shaft type and are not the same as the Thonk MXR style knobs. Would really like to find a source so it will match the VCOs grin

sceledra
I'm fairly sure they are MXR knobs. I get mine from Smallbear. I have them side by side to the knobs on my Octasource and they are a match.
sirwhy
They are somewhat different.

The MXR style (at least the thonk ones) have rounded edges and a round marker on the skirt (as opposed to the sharper edges and rectangular marker on the Erica ones).

But it seems Small Bear do seem to have the ones I'm looking for! I tend to forget about them because I try to source parts in the EU but now I know the brand and model and can hopefully find some over here. Thanks!
fuzzbass
sceledra wrote:
I'm fairly sure they are MXR knobs. I get mine from Smallbear. I have them side by side to the knobs on my Octasource and they are a match.

Ya - Small Bear has these.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1