MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Fh1 & Expanders Lemur templates
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Fh1 & Expanders Lemur templates
djthopa
Hi!

*Edited*

*Some users have requested this files, so i have attached them to the post as zip file, ill probably create a Github directory for sharing.

I havent used this templates for quite some time, so you will probably have to setup your lemur app to the corresponding midi targets.

Also im not sure if the templates are for my big ipad or the small one, so stretching the templayes might / or not be necessary.

I have the files somewhere so hit me up if you run into issues

Ill try to help as i can.**

I got an Fh1 last week to add more midi-cv to my modular.

I have adapted some old templates and new ones to work with the Fh1 and the Fhx Expanders.

I have ended up with one Fh1 and 3 expanders, for a total of 32 cv outs controlled from the Ipad app Lemur.

Anyway, im getting my last 2 expanders soon, so when i debug and check that its all good i will post it here.

Some of the templates:

*Four voice sequencers, with polymeter and polymetric functions, presets and mutes for each voice.

*Eight voice trigger sequencers, also with polymeters and polymetric, fucntions, presets for all the channels and mute funtions

*Eight channel Lfo recorder. You can record your fader movements, which draw a waveform, and then you can play the fader movement recorded, reverse it, shorten it, speed it up, shorten it, etc..

Template uses this objects posted in Lemur forum:

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/627/

I also have adapted the lfo studio template from the Lemur library for more synced standard lfo waveforms, the template is by Antonio Blanca ( i think);

Finally a 4 ball controller from the User library forum @ line lemur (link below)

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/5/

As said, each of this templates will have 4 versions, one to be used with the Fh1, and 3 other for 3 Fhx expanders.

As soon as i test the templates with all the expanders i will repost here.

Also there are 2 versions of each template for big Ipad pro ,and normal sized ipads.

I think there are so many posibilities with the Fh1 and the lemur!

Im using a iconnectivity 4 between the ipads and the fh1.

thumbs up
os
SlayerBadger!
djthopa
os wrote:
SlayerBadger!

Thanks Os!
djthopa
Ok!

This templates are finished, for a fh1 and 3 expanders (each template has a version which is assigned to either the fh1 or the first 3 xpanders)

if there is someone i terested ill post them here,

Bye!
s.l.o.w
I'm definitely interested!
djthopa
Will do!

Thanks
VintageTravler
Hello,

I just wanted to say think you for making these.
I've been working on a few but getting these (because they include the expander) is HUGE for me...

I would love for someone to make a good walkthrough of making templates and such... I may have to try it soon.. but regardless of that - this is great to have.

Thanks again,
Brett

thumbs up cool
djthopa
Hi!

Apologies for not having updated this post with the templates, i will do it assap.

Cheers!
VintageTravler
Thank you, that would be appreciated... I downloaded the links, applied them, and then realized that it was the sample and not your templates. smile

I look forward to getting a link to the templates.

Thanks,
Brett
arneborgan
Hi
I would really like these templates.
Where can i find them?
Thank you!
a
djthopa
Hi!

I had completely forgotten about this!

Could you please send me a reminder pm? I need to look into my ipad which is where i have the templates saved.

Cheers
arneborgan
Hi
I sent you a PM.
a
djthopa
templates uploaded
arneborgan
Great! Thank you!
a
arneborgan
Hi
Have you used them lately, they dont send any signal to my Fh1.

arne
djthopa
Hi have you setup the lemur targets under configuration to send data to your fh1?
arneborgan
Hi
Yes i have. I testet with another setup of mine again and that works. There must be something in the patches.
How do you connect to fh1? I use the two Prodipe usb to midi.
a
djthopa
Looks like we have the FH1 configured in different ways.
I seem to remember i used the online tool, ill see if i can find the script file on my other computer.
Sebdaflou
great !
arneborgan
Great. Thank you!
arneborgan
Very exited here. Did you find the script file?
Thanks
arne
arneborgan
Finally got around to test the scripts, none of the patches is sending any midi.
All my other patches is lemur does.
hmm
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1