MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

O'Tool Plus modules back in stock
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author O'Tool Plus modules back in stock
daverj
In the past month we have shipped several hundred O'Tool Plus modules to dealers around the world.

So if you've been waiting for one, check with your favorite dealer. They should have them in stock. And if not, tell them to buy some. We have plenty more ready to ship.

The O'Tool Plus doesn't take up much room in your case, but is extremely accurate and gives you lots of ways to look at your signals.

http://www.jonesvideo.com/prod_otool.html

sduck
Thanks! Just got mine from ctrl-mod in NYC. Also got a Rigol DS1054Z - I'm in scope overkill mode now.
LoFi Junglist
daverj wrote:
In the past month we have shipped several hundred O'Tool Plus modules to dealers around the world.

That confirms there's several hundred modular systems now, around the world Miley Cyrus
needspeed
LoFi Junglist wrote:
daverj wrote:

That confirms there's several hundred modular systems now, around the world Miley Cyrus

Well some of us - well me, I have 3 of them, so you never know as it is not always a one to one correlation hihi hihi hihi

I love the utility and flexibility of it and as I grow my personal wall of lunacy, I will have more of them, but it is a personal problem that I have come to grips with eek! .....Steve
daverj
LoFi Junglist wrote:
daverj wrote:

More likely several hundred new systems around the world, in the past month. screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

There's already a couple of thousand O'Tools out there. And I heard that one of Make Noise's modules has passed the 5,000 mark. Rockin' Banana!
jhsa
Earlier today installed #002242 into my rack. Great addition. Using it for tuning and visualizing waveforms, for example from Xaoc Devices Drezno & Lipsk.
Shwaj
LoFi Junglist wrote:
daverj wrote:

Unless the same crazies who are filling up cases with Distings have caught the O’Tool bug.
bentoncbainbridge
Go Dave!

PS - check out Dave Jones and Brian Murphy livestream video performance from Saturday's 12-hour tribute to Bill Etra `
Shledge
Love mine. The voltmeter and tuner are really useful.
uebl
jhsa wrote:
Earlier today installed #002242 into my rack. Great addition. Using it for tuning and visualizing waveforms, for example from Xaoc Devices Drezno & Lipsk.

Hah, I just got #002241 from Schneider's hihi
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1