MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Swarmatron Manual? Anyone have one?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Swarmatron Manual? Anyone have one?
seamonkeyman
Hi All,

I know this will probably sink like a stone, but if there's anywhere anyone has a Swarmatron I guess it's here. I've just picked one up, after years and years of hunting, but can't quite work out what everything does, if someone can share the manual it would be great.

Thanks

S.
chrisdermo
I would actually read that manual purely out of curiosity
estin
^ same here. Have wanted one for a long time but can't justify the cost. lol
brianscarr
I don't know if anyone is still looking for this, but I just saw the post today and scanned my Swarmatron Manual... very useful. Here you go!

Brian
Modulus
Dang, would be such a treat to own/play one of these.
estin
I emailed Dewanatron asking if they were still in production and never got a response. waah
Kent
Mighty kind of you to have scanned and posted that, sir.
Zube
estin wrote:
I emailed Dewanatron asking if they were still in production and never got a response. waah

Me too! I was ready to pay in full right then& there. If Dewanatron reads this, I still want one!
softroom
It was one of the coolest things I ever reviewed that I couldn't afford (along with the Trautonium). Now I'm retired I could probably get one - if there were any around to get.
seamonkeyman
Wow!!!! Thanks for posting that!! Hugely grateful! we're not worthy
estin
Just a small update. Spoke with Roger at Big City Music and he confirmed the Dewan brothers are not currently building any gear. Apparently one of the guys would be up for it but the other not currently. Possible it could change at some point in the future.
brianscarr
Glad it found it's way...

Brian
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1