MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Weekend challenge!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Weekend challenge!
r3x
Im leaving for a weekend, and i want to take a koma rack with me, its a 3U 84 hp - and it has a uZEUS in it.

Now this is all the modules i have:

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/526242

What would you recommend me to fill that 3U with, and get to know better. What would be the overall best option for just a weekend of patching and learning?

I am planning to either bring a beatstep pro also, or a macbook + the ES interfaces and ableton.

Im struggling with this, so i thought it would be fun to see what some of you guys would bring if this was your gear.

Any advice?
starthief
I could see going two ways:

Maths + Verbos CO + Veils + QPLFO + LS1 (and really get comfortable with the Verbos)

or

Maths + Elements + Veils + A118-V + LS1 (and play with using the noise source and/or Maths as audio inputs for Elements)

Also I am sad that you don't have an LPG or filter waah
createsounds
awesome practice to have!!!

some times these days with the availability of supply and demand, its easy to think, what we could do with what if we have ______, rather than,
this is what we can do with what we have. and push that.

i think the QPLFO is definitely one, if it was me, i bought one, didn't jell with it. sold it, then realize a bunch potential way to try patching it that i didn't try.
it made me think harder about the scenario above, how theres alway gonna be some desire, but waiting of its fulfillment get me nowhere. and about how the tools i really know well always reaps the greatest rewards.

enjoy!
r3x
Well, the absense of filters are really due to me using abletons filters live - its a decision i made a while back and so far im not regretting it!

But yeah a LPG is ..well i had one when i started, but never could get the hang of it - now i understand its purpose though, so i need to get one or two again!

The QPLFO was one i wondered about alot. Had a batumi, didnt like it that much at the time ( also the beginning, so the use eluded me a little ), then went on to have a bunch of other things, but that QPLFO is absolutely fantastic - super easy for playing with.
moremagic
r3x wrote:
Well, the absense of filters are really due to me using abletons filters live - its a decision i made a while back and so far im not regretting it!
can you do audiorate modulation in ableton?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1