MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

midimuso cv-12
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author midimuso cv-12
mokomo
i guess this is sort of DIY as I made a small aluminium case with 18 jack sockets in it for CV and gate outs - but the rest (as in the picture) of it is off the shelf:

works great for EUR25/35 assembled + my DIY bits to enclose it. 6 gates/clock/pitch/controllers - 18 in all. first time using ableton to sequence modules. Just wanted to post up a recommendation as v happy with the purchase.

Inputs:
MIDI - 5 pin DIN socket
Power - 12V DC

Outputs:
12 Analogue outputs - 0 - 10V (Moog volts / octave system)
6 Gate outputs - 0 - 5V
xenosapien
you know what might have been helpful? a source link.

here you go:

http://midimuso.co.uk/index.php/cv-12/
midimuso
Hi! Any chance of seeing your finished case?

Cheers,
Midimuso
mckenic
Oh wow! Didnt know about this. Seems the built is out of stock but the parts & PCB seem available!

Very cool! I have been thinking of multiple CV Pals for my Brainwave sensor -> CV shenanigans. If this is just over MIDI it could be far more suitable!

applause
mokomo

Vorsprung durch Technik!
mckenic
Sorry about this (I blame the sinus/penicillin for my fluffiness) but I cant seem to grasp the manual -

Can it do 11 gates? Mode 0A + 0B at the same time? I understand it comes as mode 1A but I'd forego the pitch for gates if possible.

Thanks chaps!
mokomo
Mode 0B does 11 gates according to the manual.
mckenic
Thanks you mokomo! One test kit for me it is then :-)
Thanks also for pointing it out - I had completely missed it.

(Humm - I wonder if my Ultralite & Hotchk155 MidiHub could address more than one device. I do realize the irony of using the Hotchk155 Hub tho.)

thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1