MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Full Mannequins System
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Full Mannequins System
coolshirtdotjpg
Any wigglers out there with a full mannequins system? I’m likely buying a JF from a friend later this month, which means I will have every module they’ve ever done. It seem like the fact that there were only something like 30 RIPs ever made would limit the number of people who have them. I’m curious, does anyone have one, what are you doing with it? I believe Meng Qi may have one as well.

Mannequins modules are so unique, I would be interested to see what others have done.

Here’s an album I did with Random Source and Mannequins modules: https://cuttystrangerecords.bandcamp.com/album/euroserge
starthief
RIP is kind of odd to me -- the only Mannequins module that doesn't offer something unique in the modular world.

Have you checked this one out? It's what called my attention seriously to Mannequins smile

[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=331322800 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

I've had a Sisters for a while, but I just got a Mangrove on Saturday and I'm in love. I may have to consider a Cold Mac. And I'd love a Tides vs. Just Friends shootout...
coolshirtdotjpg
starthief wrote:
RIP is kind of odd to me -- the only Mannequins module that doesn't offer something unique in the modular world.

Have you checked this one out? It's what called my attention seriously to Mannequins smile

[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=331322800 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

I've had a Sisters for a while, but I just got a Mangrove on Saturday and I'm in love. I may have to consider a Cold Mac. And I'd love a Tides vs. Just Friends shootout...

Yeah, that album sounds great. I forget when I first heard it, but it was the Mangrove youtube demo that Gil put out that hooked me. I’d disagree that RIP wasn’t unique. It was two cinemag transformers that you have direct access to, fully balanced and galvanically isolated, which is still unavailable in euro for that price. I think it was a bit misunderstood, because people thought it was just an output module.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1