MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Moslab Custom IIIP finally cabinetized
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Moslab Custom IIIP finally cabinetized
Synthoholic
It's been a long and arduous journey to get my modules in cabinets where they could all have power. Still ironing out a few details here and there.

I hesitated to post these because they aren't the glory shots that I was hoping for. My backdrop wasn't wide enough to make it work.

Eric the Red
Looking good!!
JGabriel
amazing! have developed a recent determination to build a mos-labs, albeit much smaller, system hihi
MindMachine
And thumbs up for 'cabinetized'.

edit - LOVE a flat Mini, especially next to a Micromoog (so underestimated).

Just a beautiful system/set-up.
Minimoog56
Hi - are those all MosLab cabs? If not who built then for you?
Dave Peck
What a gorgeous looking three-cab system. If it were me, I'd have to put three more 902 VCAs in that space in the third cabinet real quick, before I got tempted to put some flashy-one-trick-pony gizmo in there and have no more room for additional VCAs. And I'd put that Moon multimode filter in the space in the second cabinet. Presto, badda bing.
Synthoholic
Thanks guys!

Minimoog 56,
They are Moslab cabinets, and the dotcom 44 of course.

Dave Peck,
If by a 1-trick pony you mean a Moslab Bode Frequency Shifter clone then you might have been too late. I think I'm going to put two more vcas in the second cabinet.

As the synth evolved, I decided to do some additive synthesis in the 44u cab. I'm waiting on the source of uncertainty to ship which is why that hole isn't filled. The dotcom blank panels don't seem to fit in the moslab cabinets though.

Synthoholic
delete double post
Fivewire
Looks incredible
Dave Peck
Synthoholic wrote:

....you mean a Moslab Bode Frequency Shifter clone then you might have been too late. ]

Interesting! I didn't know Moslab made one. Do you have a picture? I did a search but didn't find any info about it.
Synthoholic
Dave,
It's in the prototyping stage right now. Will be available in very limited quantities (25 units) with 4 pcbs and vintage Moog c-frames. Not sure what his price will be at this point, but look after the first of the year.

dopefiend
Had to share this: just got my Mos-Lab System 15. What a superb instrument. I've actually played the new Moog System 15, and i like this filter much more.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1