MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Troubleshooting field kit build
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Troubleshooting field kit build
theantiroman
I need some help figuring out what I did wrong. Kit powers on but the envelope stays activated/ channels three/four on the mixer seem defunct?

Also I’m worried that other shit isn’t acting correctly but I’m not sure where to start or if there is a checklist to make sure it’s working properly.

I’ll post more info when I break it out. Thanks.
pseudopatch
hey there,

did you get your field kit working?

if no, share some close-up pics of the board.

good luck very frustrating
1n
I necro'd this thread to ask about this...

Mixer channel 1 isn't allowing a signal in/out. This occurs most of the time since using it yesterday. After a year of happy wiggling.

I haven't dismantled the box because I'm not familiar with PCBs and components. I can solder.

What should I be looking for?

How to trouble shoot this problem?
whyterabbyt
1n wrote:
I necro'd this thread to ask about this...

Mixer channel 1 isn't allowing a signal in/out. This occurs most of the time since using it yesterday. After a year of happy wiggling.

Interesting, mine has done the same thing in roughly the same period of time. I keep meaning to email Koma about it but I havent yet; mine was a 'kit' version, so I was going to touch up the soldering first to see if that fixed it.
1n
I had stuff in storage till recently during and after moving house.

Finally took the front panel off yesterday and inspected the board. I was preparing to re-solder, but can't locate any likely fault. Given that this was a factory-made unit, I'm going to mail Koma and wait for an answer.

They were very helfpul and I'm happy with service and functioning of my 3 Koma products - FK, FKFX and Kommander (excellent for subtle modulation).

I'll post here when I get a reply.
whyterabbyt
1n wrote:
I had stuff in storage till recently during and after moving house.

Hmmm, weird. Mine was boxed for most of the time too, discovered the problem when I set it back up again.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1