MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Easy, Division 6 - Dual Sequencer build.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Easy, Division 6 - Dual Sequencer build.
Raleigh
Managed to put this Division 6, Dual Sequencer together today, in about three hours. Works well, the build was straightforward and fairly easy. A good deal for what you get at $90 for the DIY kit.

On the downside, I wish you could adjust things while its stepping through its sequences. To change anything, you need to stop it. Besides that, it's a nice little module, and I can make some quick and easy sequences for my MS-20 Mini, and other stuff now.

One project down, six more to build... including a Turing Machine PCB that showed up yesterday in the mail. I'm sure once that's done I'll want to expand it.

sduck
I agree, while it's not perfect, it's easily the most bang for the buck sequencer out there. Probably. And damn easy to build.
Raleigh
Yeah very easy!

Everything worked fine when I was done soldering. Then I noticed one led isn't in alignment. The lower run led is not flush. I get kinda OCD about projects like this.

I have 93 extra UV-purple leds which were cheap from other builds in the works. Debating on removing both green ones and adding the purple ones instead, flush to the panel this time.
calaveras
ah boo. It's out of stock!
I love how Div 6 has all these other things besides modular. It's always a fun website to explore.
Silver
Raleigh wrote:
On the downside, I wish you could adjust things while its stepping through its sequences. To change anything, you need to stop it.

I agree, very frustrating. This seems like someone could change/fix the software for it pretty easily, right? I don't have the skills to do it, but I'd love if someone made an alternate software for the sequencer.
Otherwise it's a pretty awesome kit and fun build.
sduck
Raleigh wrote:

I have 93 extra UV-purple leds which were cheap from other builds in the works. Debating on removing both green ones and adding the purple ones instead, flush to the panel this time.

Now that you've mentioned this, you have to do it. It's the law.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1