MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

System 80 JOVE VCF
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author System 80 JOVE VCF
minisystem
An 8 HP JOVE is in the works. More details soon.
patilon
can someone compare Jove and State 700?

i know.. inspired from different Filters but in which way do they differ?
insect
any update on the 8hp version? Really Looking on this one … at least since the mylarm melodies Video. I guess I spotted the Jove at R. Hawtins modular Setup grin

Will there be any chance for the 8hp soon? Would be happy to pre-order one too.

btw did anyone compared the Jove with the Doepfer A-105 filter?
minisystem
insect wrote:
any update on the 8hp version? Really Looking on this one … at least since the mylarm melodies Video. I guess I spotted the Jove at R. Hawtins modular Setup grin

There will be some news next month. smile
Maurice70
minisystem wrote:
insect wrote:

any update on the 8hp version?
minisystem
Maurice70 wrote:
minisystem wrote:
insect wrote:

any update on the 8hp version?

Yes! We've released a special edition of JOVE in 8 HP with Sheffield record label Central Processing Unit. It will be available directly from them very soon. More details to come: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/other-unknown-cpu-filter
artieTwelve
Quote:
We've released a special edition of JOVE in 8 HP

Oh man, looks like I'm going to blow another hole in my credit card.
OldManZero
Damn. Just stumbled on the Jove and looks like the 8hp version is already sold out on the website. Is this a limited run or will there be more in the future?
autopoiesis
love CPU! nice work to all involved
poppinger
Dammit. I was after this too and didn't realize they were selling it on bandcamp.
Plumbstone
Yep, would love one of these too, I guess if it sold out that fast another run would be the sensible thing to do....

OldManZero wrote:
Damn. Just stumbled on the Jove and looks like the 8hp version is already sold out on the website. Is this a limited run or will there be more in the future?
peabreu
Very interesting but unfortunately now there should be an option to get this inside the EU to avoid further customs issues once UK is going out of EU and imports from UK will become as complicated as from US/Canada.
kidkoexist
Would love that CPU filter! CPU records rocks
jschussler
Wish we could get it in 8hp with the System 80 panel design. Their aesthetic is solid.
spilthyfred
...and THIS will be my first DIY module. That mylar video has me SOLD
guigui
Owners, did you like the 8hp version? I'm about to get two of it.
minisystem
jschussler wrote:
Wish we could get it in 8hp with the System 80 panel design. Their aesthetic is solid.

There will be some news about that soon!
spilthyfred
minisystem wrote:
jschussler wrote:

Nice, I will be looking forward to that. Currently I'm still looking at the DIY module on pusherman. I like that it has the bigger knob for the frequency.
suthnear
@minisystem: as regards the CPU version (and perhaps your forthcoming reduced size module), I take it that in and cv 2 are the same as in and cv 2 in the full sized version with their level potentiometers at max. Is this correct?
Synthient Sound
jschussler wrote:

Ditto. Would love the System80 Jove in 8hp and in the black and orange! Instant buy.
autopoiesis
is the panel of the CPU make in silver, or white? can't really tell from the photo.
miles_macquarrie
CPU is sold out. I am sad about that. Will there be another run? I would preorder.
Thank you
guigui
miles_macquarrie wrote:
CPU is sold out. I am sad about that. Will there be another run? I would preorder.
Thank you

Are you sure? I've contacted them on Twitter and they had 3 units left.
OldManZero
minisystem wrote:
jschussler wrote:

What's the best way to keep on top of that? I'd order two but am afraid I'll miss out like with the CPU run.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3