MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Video Overviews for Piston Honda, Malgorithm, Hertz Donut
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Video Overviews for Piston Honda, Malgorithm, Hertz Donut
surachai

Accompanying post with an extended explanation of functions and features: Malgorithm Script

Accompanying post with an extended explanation of functions and features: Hertz Donut Script

Accompanying post with an extended explanation of functions and features: Piston Honda Script
itijik
Yeah, I saw these on your trash audio site earlier. Great job man!
qu.one
you've been productive sir.
Reality Checkpoint
Thanks for giving me Donut lust dammit!

Seriously though, nice work. Cheers! applause
SquidInSquidInk
Nice work! As an owner, I think that's the most accurate and helpful Piston Honda demo yet. Only notable things you left out are the FM and hard sync capabilities.
surachai
Squid, you're right I didn't cover everything and actually should've been more thorough! Thank you all for the positive remarks and criticisms. Unfortunately I'm in a very unfamiliar territory (Video) and am literally learning the programs as I'm working on it.
stryknin
Great introduction!
Gonna start my harvestman adventure with polivoks, though.
SquidInSquidInk
surachai wrote:
Squid, you're right I didn't cover everything and actually should've been more thorough! Thank you all for the positive remarks and criticisms. Unfortunately I'm in a very unfamiliar territory (Video) and am literally learning the programs as I'm working on it.

Like I said, it's still the best PH demo out there. You could mention those other things in your "additional info" post, I don't think they need to be covered in the video.
Soy Sos
Great demos Surachai!
You cleared up a lot of things for me in those clips.
Limey
still waiting for the next batch of PH to hit Schneiders. i'ts been a long wait. sad banana
nice vids cheered me up thogh It's peanut butter jelly time!
love to use the malgo with a couple of synced LFO's.
woodteeth
do you know if your malgo is updated?
surachai
Woodteeth.
I have the latest version of the Malgorithm - it is the updated version.
suboptimal
Oh shit now I want a Donut.

My day began that way, when I walked in to the office after having a talk with a co-worker about being on a diet, and saw a box of donuts in the kitchen.

I had a donut.

Now I ask, can I has Donut? This hurts.
surachai
@woodteeth to extend on my short answer:

This is the updated version of the Malgorithm. In my opinion the new version has a more versatile range of sounds that it can achieve and has an almost ‘smooth’ feeling and musical tone in comparison to the old one. This may not be for everyone. It’s a cheap upgrade and can be done by contacting Harvestman at sebastian@theharvestman.org.
GCF
surachai wrote:
@woodteeth to extend on my short answer:

This is the updated version of the Malgorithm. In my opinion the new version has a more versatile range of sounds that it can achieve and has an almost ‘smooth’ feeling and musical tone in comparison to the old one. This may not be for everyone. It’s a cheap upgrade and can be done by contacting Harvestman at sebastian@theharvestman.org.

How much does the upgrade cost? And what exactly does it affect?

Thanks.
governor blacksnake
It is $10 + shipping, only available on PCB revision 3.0 or greater (if it doesn't have blue trimmers on the side, it can be upgraded).

Maximum bit depth has been extended to 10 bits. Maximum sampling rate is doubled.

The 'devil' section works a little differently: when engaged, the Bit Depth control changes function and becomes a modifier for your selected devil function. The rectify switch adds some high-frequency garbage in this mode instead of strictly rectifying the signal.
Limey
governor blacksnake wrote:
It is $10 + shipping

Not that $10 is much but i'm thinking maybe customs want a share of the pastry.
the final $$ can easily get ridiculous for a simple upgrade when shipping from europe.
Can Schneider in Berlin perform the Malgoupgrade or do i have to send it directly to you?

Oh and about the PH. any idea when next batch is available @ Schneiders?
*Sorry for OT*
woodteeth
@ surachai - thanks again for the demos, and the clarification!

@ gov. blacksnake - PMd yo about sending in for update.
thelizard
I used to not want a Donut. Now I want a Donut.

Also, the Donut + Piston combo in the third video is exactly what I want in a modular. Fudge.
governor blacksnake
Schneider can perform the update (same with the Donut firmware). They also get a quantity of pistons honda in early August.
dude
Schneider can perform the update (same with the Donut firmware). They also get a quantity of piston hondas in early August.

any word on tyme sefari upgrades?
governor blacksnake
Working on the last firmware issue, which aims to make the clicking in loop mode a little more tolerable. The 12-bit audio upgrade is working great! It should be working soon.
dude
Working on the last firmware issue, which aims to make the clicking in loop mode a little more tolerable. The 12-bit audio upgrade is working great! It should be working soon.

exciting! thanks for the update!
lionelfischer
has there been any news on the Sefari upgrade?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1