MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Working With Harvestman HP Sizes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author Working With Harvestman HP Sizes
folpon
Search is down so forgive me if this has been addressed before but (noob here) why are many Harvestman modules odd HP in size? I just got a Double Andore mk2 and it's 19hp... Why not 20?

All my other modules are even number sizes so it's kind of weird.

Dunno. Am I dumb?
oranginafiend
Easiest solution is to get another (Harvestman) module with an odd HP size. Some of the XAOC modules are odd as well.
sackley
Yea, just add more HM. hihi

I think in the audio interview posted not long ago I remember the Gov stating that Odd HP panels were used for purely digital designs, while Even HP panels incorporated analog circuits.
folpon
Ugh. Sigh. I was hoping you wouldn't say that.

Well if anyone wants to trade me a Three Sisters for a Bionic Lester hmu I guess confused
mt3
Never understood the issue here. We're not multiplying hp but adding. There are no prime numbers for hp.
Infinity Curve
folpon wrote:
Ugh. Sigh. I was hoping you wouldn't say that.

Well if anyone wants to trade me a Three Sisters for a Bionic Lester hmu I guess confused

Crazy talk! Take a Bionic Lester and a Piston Honda or Hertz Donut, boom, even number. Take pretty much any Harvestman and add another Harvestman module and you end up with even numbers.

Your problem apparently is you dont have ENOUGH Harvestman! Miley Cyrus

Joking aside, the Bionic Lester has boatloads of character, more than a LOT of euro filters. Hate to see you give it up based entirely on the odd number hp count?

Or just get a 1hp blank, Bastl makes one for cheap
folpon
Infinity Curve wrote:
Take pretty much any Harvestman and add another Harvestman module and you end up with even numbers.

Your problem apparently is you dont have ENOUGH Harvestman! Miley Cyrus

Ah -- unfortunately I have two Harvestman modules that don't add to an even number. The Stillson mk2 and the Double Andore. I was thinking I should ditch my Sister's and replace it with a Bionic Lester so it would all even out. I guess you're all right that it's not that big of a deal. I just like things to look nice? Gonna go find a Lester now Rockin' Banana!

Thanks all
Infinity Curve
Bastl Wackel Kontact - done and done.

Pro tip, flip it over and it's blank aluminum if the face graphics bug you thumbs up
Baddcr
Erica Pico are 3hp and they're fun to slot in by any odd numbered modules for a little extra functionality!

I look at my Harvestman stuff and they are not even accurate hp, there's gaps here and there (fixed rails - not sliding nuts!)

Do I care? hmmm.....

...nope!
sackley
Baddcr wrote:
Erica Pico are 3hp and they're fun to slot in by any odd numbered modules for a little extra functionality!

I look at my Harvestman stuff and they are not even accurate hp, there's gaps here and there (fixed rails - not sliding nuts!)

Do I care? hmmm.....

...nope!

I've noticed the same thing... figured it was more of a fixed panel holes vs threaded strips rather than the panel sizes though. Doesn't bother me though.

I love my Bionic Lester 1. I sold my 3 sisters. ...Just sayin....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1