MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla Tsnm - touch sensing note memory
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla Tsnm - touch sensing note memory
flabby
Does anybody know anything about this that they could share?
Looking for some touch control for a 208 and spotted it. Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

http://doboz.audio/tsnm/
noisejockey
Auxren built one for his rig; I borrowed his setup for a while and it's freaking awesome. Super configurable, love the large and very simple display. Kits seem to be hard to come by. If you want a touchplate keyboard, it's great - imagine a quantizable equivalent to Make Noise Pressure Points. I found it responsive and highly usable.
flabby
That sounds interesting, thanks. From what I can see on the Vid it's a touch based pitch sequencer with pressure out. But there seems to be other things on there I can't figure. I'm presuming you can create and save all your note sequences. Is it a list sequencer, like the Sh-101? Does it also have slide/portamento? Can it send preset voltages too?
noisejockey
Not sure, yes, and yes.
Tombola
Love the design of this
Synesthesia
i love it smile

I built 2.

here you go : http://doboz.audio/TSNM/

the manual doesn't seem to be online anymore.
flabby
Synesthesia wrote:
i love it smile

I built 2.

Thanks, yeah I saw the site but just saw "coming soon". I've sent an email, hopefully I'll get a reply. Looks ideal really for the 208 if you don't want to go down the 218 route.
auxren
It's awesome! You can choose what notes are on what pads. Pressure sensitive. Portamento, great arpeggiator with fun features, 101 style sequencer, and generally comfortable all around. I highly recommend it as an alternative to the Buchla 218
flabby
Thats for the replies! That's good to hear.

Could any of you fine people list the features? Or post a copy of the manual if you have one handy. hyper

EDIT: ahh. You've basically just listed them. Ha
auxren
Manuel de TSNM
flabby
Mega! Thanks! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
ym2612
Modular Addict lists their Prizma, but not TSNM. https://modularaddict.com/manufacturer/doboz-modules

How/where are TSNM PCBs sold?
muncky
Super interested in this!
sawersky
I tried contact Doboz , but no luck so far...
I dont have idea how I missed the first run, but I am full of hope that the "coming soon" is real.
APETECHNOLOGY
Synesthesia wrote:
i love it smile

I built 2.

hi, you built 2? was it a kit? hmmm.....
kashmir
Hope it is going to happen, really like it! On the facebook page there seems to be eurorack variation of this
LVU
wow nice, looking forward to that!
folpon
This looks really stunning. Definitely be following along...
Synesthesia
APETECHNOLOGY wrote:
Synesthesia wrote:
i love it smile

I built 2.

hi, you built 2? was it a kit? hmmm.....

yes. I can't remember how many were made, but it was around 30 ( don't quote me on that ) the kit included most parts. it's SMD build - 0603 footprint. powered by a tennsy.
sparks
Super purdy and cool. Godammit I want one. How did I miss this. sad banana
JamieDrouin
Has anyone heard back from Doboz whether this module is/will be available?
razzmtazz266
we should do a pre-order group buy if anyone gets in contact with him please
put forward that suggestion!!
Synesthesia
I spoke to him this week - there will be a run in 2018
JamieDrouin
Fantastic! Thanks for the update.
solidstatedisaster
I want one of these, too!
Vatican2
ditto. this thing looks awesome.
Dirge
I think on their FB page they said some will be available by the end of the month.
Vatican2
Dirge wrote:
I think on their FB page they said some will be available by the end of the month.

I checked their page and saw nothing about this. This would be awesome though.
ArguZ
It's alive smile
Synesthesia
What he said smile it is very much alive and coming wink
Precarious
PCB/Panel kits are now available.

https://modularaddict.com/doboz-tsnm4u-pcp

MANUAL:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RMPSwF_CogYTxf-e65YeDK3txtwhzUff/view

BOM:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wTjMZEeQVLxQaCWbrFLtrWZ9dqD8X-Gh/view

Will anyone be building and selling assembled units? sad banana
synthi
Thanks! great!! just ordered a couple of TSNMs It's peanut butter jelly time!
synthi
The docs for the 4U version are here:
http://doboz.audio/tsnm4u/
Precarious
synthi wrote:
The docs for the 4U version are here:
http://doboz.audio/tsnm4u/

Awesome! Thank you.

Video of the 3U version in use. Looks pretty amazing!

bsilverberg
Anyone know if the panel on Modularaddict is Buchla 4u or Euro 4u?
yan6
Is the 4u buchla specific it will it work with serge too
Precarious
bsilverberg wrote:
Anyone know if the panel on Modularaddict is Buchla 4u or Euro 4u?

Buchla is 4U. Euro is 3U.
Vatican2
I ordered a couple!
Synesthesia
Guys, the new version of the module has an expansion port wink

Buy it while it's hot! Straight forward build, and well documented...
myecholalia
That sold out quick.
Anyone who got multiple of these considering to sell a built one?
PM me if yes.
BooleanYulian
i got the last one.. tried buying 2 but they only had 1 left :(
Synesthesia
https://modularaddict.com/doboz-tsnm4u-pcp
BooleanYulian
I guess they're back.. that was pretty quick smile
cygmu
They’re available for back order now. No units are in stock.
jonny_w
Synesthesia wrote:
Guys, the new version of the module has an expansion port wink

Buy it while it's hot! Straight forward build, and well documented...

I can't seem to find info on this expansion port. Does this mean you could chain multiple units together? I'm looking for a 218-esque controller for my eventual Easel build, and this looks perfect.
Synesthesia
Hi Guys,

More units will be made around march - so no panic smile

for the expander - it sounds like it will be a different unit - adding more touch points - and features rather than allowing you to chain 2 units together.

there is no info available yet - but i am sure Mate will publish some when he is ready.
tarandfeathers
Any chance of adding 2V/O to the firmware?
livefreela
just finished mine today - was delayed bc I ordered a capacitive board with an incorrect pinout... first impression - it's a fantastic product. I've used a 218r as my primary controller, so this obviously adds a lot of functionality with very little apparent tradeoff. It's very musical and very playable. (Pressure sensitivity can be calibrated!)

Is the code to this thing available anywhere? Aside from dev-nerd curiosity, I think open sourcing this code (along with adding an expander) could lead to the module ultimately giving the 223 a run for it's money - especially in a smaller system. The hardware platform is terrific - the display is amazingly effective and quite beautiful, and the touch plates perform admirably. It obviously doesn’t have the I/o of the OC , but the addition of the touch plates is really compelling for some creative app ports / mods.

Just to spitball a little, along with the expander, one could make the case for a ‘jumbo’ panel; maybe spreading the 10 plates across 2u in a single row with larger pads? I may have a go hacking a touch pcb to a larger aluminum panel like a 216 2.0 sort of thing) Playing the arp in 2 rows feels awkward to me at the moment… There’s no components soldered to the panel itself - excluding the pin headers of course - so that could be a fairly easy thing to lay out… (famous last words)

All that said - huge thanks to Doboz for designing this - he’s made a beautiful contribution to the Buchla ecosystem for a very affordable fair price. Hat’s off to Mate! applause
Precarious
Did anyone set up a Mouser list of components?

Wondering what the final cost is and if I should attempt as my first build.
cygmu
Precarious wrote:

Don't know about the cost but if you have not done some surface mount soldering before i would not recommend this. Apart from the quite small (0603) passives, there is the fine-pitch DAC IC to handle. Definitely doable but not ideal for a first build IMO.
captnapalm
Precarious wrote:
Did anyone set up a Mouser list of components?

This is the Mouser cart I ordered. I haven't built it yet so please double check before ordering. I had to substitute a couple out of stock items.

[edit: don't order my cart!]

Additionally I spent $19 on the teensy and $4 via eBay (China) for the breakout board.
Precarious
cygmu wrote:

Don't know about the cost but if you have not done some surface mount soldering before i would not recommend this. Apart from the quite small (0603) passives, there is the fine-pitch DAC IC to handle. Definitely doable but not ideal for a first build IMO.

Drat! Surface mount is what killed my last hope for a first build. I chickened out because of it. Thanks for the heads up!
Precarious
captnapalm wrote:

This is the Mouser cart I ordered. I haven't built it yet so please double check before ordering. I had to substitute a couple out of stock items.
https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=fdf3 4a2375

Additionally I spent $19 on the teensy and $4 via eBay (China) for the breakout board.

Thank you! Appreciate it. Very helpful. It's looking like I'll need someone to build for me or maybe I'll be brave and struggle through the surface mounts.
numan7
so cool (and compact)! i noticed while browsing around for parts that pcb-panel sets for this can be pre-ordered from modular addict, btw.

https://modularaddict.com/format/buchla/doboz-tsnm4u-pcp

cheers
captnapalm
FYI, if you ordered the BOM before today, there was an incorrect part number listed for R14. It should be 33k but the p/n was for a 36k. I've let Doboz know and they've fixed the BOM with the correct number for 33k.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wTjMZEeQVLxQaCWbrFLtrWZ9dqD8X-Gh/view
taijmanman
pitch did not move. I ordered a new black MPR121.
550b
Rats. I've already placed the 36k there. Still finishing up the rest.

Anyone with a completed build find this to be a problem? Would prefer to avoid shipping a single SMD resistor from Mouser.... very frustrating

captnapalm wrote:
FYI, if you ordered the BOM before today, there was an incorrect part number listed for R14. It should be 33k but the p/n was for a 36k. I've let Doboz know and they've fixed the BOM with the correct number for 33k.
ArguZ
you can sand a bit off one side and make it less resistant wink
ArguZ
As i am no fan of 603 and Mate gave us such generous footprints i build my TSNMs with 805.
Please find a cart here, I also added the Teensy as less orders are just my thing.
https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=D989 B8D2A2
Aso i suggest to adjust the color of the bananas.
You need one blue, one red, one purple and one orange if you wanna stick to Don's schema.
yan6
What are J1 and J2 for seriously, i just don't get it
synthi
ArguZ wrote:
As i am no fan of 603 and Mate gave us such generous footprints i build my TSNMs with 805.
Please find a cart here, I also added the Teensy as less orders are just my thing.
https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=D989 B8D2A2
Aso i suggest to adjust the color of the bananas.
You need one blue, one red, one purple and one orange if you wanna stick to Don's schema.

Thanks!!
So 805 smd size is fine for thw 4U build??
Leturbo
yan6 wrote:
What are J1 and J2 for seriously, i just don't get it

Apparently those are for pin headers if you want the jacks to be easy to disconnect. You can either use them or ignore completely and just solder into the vias.

I built one of these things as my first fully SMT job for my Serge Random*Source system... and it works with zero headaches... I'm still in total shock.

In case anyone cares--the 4U module works fine with 12v. If you don't have a 5V rail (as I do not) you just populate the OPTIONAL parts as per the BOM (not connecting to the 5V rail at all).
pickleinn
Finished 2 of these builds and both have the same issue:
Everything works as expected - can calibrate, touch pads work, CV out works, Pulse Out works, clock works.

Pressure is at a -13V on both units. I am stumped. What did i mess up twice? Schematic is simple (though not sure what the black circles with the X in the middle are).

Any thoughts?
synthi
pickleinn wrote:
Everything works as expected - can calibrate, touch pads work, CV out works, Pulse Out works, clock works.

Pressure is at a -13V on both units. I am stumped. What did i mess up twice? Schematic is simple (though not sure what the black circles with the X in the middle are).

Any thoughts?

A friend of mine told me last week he had the same issue... and was an unconnected pin to the teensy, seem that there is a pin not in line with all the other ones???
pickleinn
synthi wrote:
pickleinn wrote:

Any thoughts?

A friend of mine told me last week he had the same issue... and was an unconnected pin to the teensy, seem that there is a pin not in line with all the other ones???

Thanks - will give that a shot.
There are several traces that are very small so i can see not getting a good joint. I have a column of LED's out too (middle) on both - seems like an easy fix, but the traces are so small.
pickleinn
That didn't work for either module. Spent time really making sure that the joints looked good and reflowed. Not sure what to do now.

I am getting positive pressure response out of the tensy......It starts at .15 and the more I press on any pad the lower it goes (maybe .12). Feels inverted but ok, at least it isn't negative and static at -13.

This can't be that hard, there are only a few components downstream - has to be a bad joint.
captnapalm
I would look around IC1 and IC5. Make sure they're correct and oriented correctly, and there are no solder bridges around there. They're the main two components receiving -15V as far as I can tell, both on pin 4.

pickleinn
captnapalm wrote:
I would look around IC1 and IC5. Make sure they're correct and oriented correctly, and there are no solder bridges around there. They're the main two components receiving -15V as far as I can tell, both on pin 4.

Thanks for the awesome picture. Still having issues though. So i started tracing back from R6 (the input to the TL072) all the way to the Teensy and I think i see an issue. These are supposed to connect, huh? I missed a header pin it appears. hihi

synthi
pickleinn wrote:
captnapalm wrote:

Thanks for the awesome picture. Still having issues though. So i started tracing back from R6 (the input to the TL072) all the way to the Teensy and I think i see an issue. These are supposed to connect, huh? I missed a header pin it appears. hihi

Yes!! That is what I told you!!! hihi
pickleinn
Haha, I just re-read your post and it is perfectly clear now. The first time I read it I just reflowed all the solder joints thinking you meant just a faulty solder from the teensy.

Thanks for the tip! Sorry I read what I wanted to instead of what you really said applause
Laughing
I sure hope people haven't been plugging these MPR121 boards in willy-nilly, because those silkscreen legends don't line up at all. I got this board from the source, Adafruit, and I don't know who to put my frustration on: Adafruit for changing the footprint of the board, or Doboz for not checking. Regardless, revisions happen, and hopefully when Doboz does another run of boards, he'll see this and change it.

TL;DR: Current MPR121 boards (sold by Adafruit at least) do not have the right footprint, apparently

Laughing
Also, how have people been doing the Dot Matrix displays? Do you make them flush with the board or try and bring them up as close under the panel as possible?
pickleinn
Laughing wrote:
Also, how have people been doing the Dot Matrix displays? Do you make them flush with the board or try and bring them up as close under the panel as possible?

I tried both ways. I think just standing them off a bit and tacking them in is the best way. Gives you top and bottom access is you mess up one of those tiny traces too.
Laughing
Quick fix implemented!

beautyofdecay_
Laughing wrote:
I sure hope people haven't been plugging these MPR121 boards in willy-nilly, because those silkscreen legends don't line up at all. I got this board from the source, Adafruit, and I don't know who to put my frustration on: Adafruit for changing the footprint of the board, or Doboz for not checking. Regardless, revisions happen, and hopefully when Doboz does another run of boards, he'll see this and change it.

TL;DR: Current MPR121 boards (sold by Adafruit at least) do not have the right footprint, apparently

I looked on eBay for the MPR121 boards and noticed that the footprints were different between several vendors. I haven't received mine yet but I hope I ordered the right ones (if the picture was correct...)
beautyofdecay_
Laughing wrote:

I lifted them as high as possible from the PCB so there was just enough pin length left on the solder side to be able to solder them. Worked perfectly for me.

Here is a picture of how my build looks like. The distance from the LED matrix to the panel is about 2-3 mm.

I will change the 1k8 current limiting resistors (R30, R31) for the 2 white LEDs however (I used Mouser 593-VAOL-3MWY4). They are too bright for my taste.
beautyofdecay_
Laughing wrote:
Quick fix implemented!

Heheh, well done.
Does is still fit in a boat with power distro board?
Pailo
Just bought the 4u kit and cannot wait. looks like fun.
jimfowler
I used the Adafruit boards on both of my builds because I didn't feel like waiting 5 years to get them from China (I'm still waiting on a few sets I ordered 3 months ago and have since given up). Not Doboz's fault...he did specify the eBay part, not the Adafruit one. Anyhow, all you have to do is use short pieces of wire instead of header pins and it still sits nearly as flush. Like this:

Laughing
beautyofdecay_
It's still thinner than my 208p, so I'd gather that it's fine.

jimfowler
I should really get mine to look more like that, though, that's nice and clean. I just didn't want to desolder the socket and make a mess.
meatcliff
jimfowler wrote:
I used the Adafruit boards on both of my builds because I didn't feel like waiting 5 years to get them from China (I'm still waiting on a few sets I ordered 3 months ago and have since given up).

Just a heads up, there are a few US sellers on eBay. This arrived in a week: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-MPR121-Breakout-V12-Capacitive-Touch-Sens or-Controller-Module-I2C-Keyboard/253505734760
benoitluxe
Hi everybody,

I’m finishing my TSNM built, everything works except the notes: they are stuck at -15V or +15V, depending on... something I don’t understand.

Anybody would have an idea about this problem?
pickleinn
benoitluxe wrote:
Hi everybody,

I’m finishing my TSNM built, everything works except the notes: they are stuck at -15V or +15V, depending on... something I don’t understand.

Anybody would have an idea about this problem?

Sounds like a short.....I had to use a resolver wick to clean up around the small stuff......even with a 10x I couldn't see it hmmm.....
beautyofdecay_
Finished my TSNM4U modules.
Easy build, easy calibration. Love this module.

A great addition to any Buchla system!

DrFunkenstein
Can someone tell where I can buy the kit in Europe: I have sent a message at doboz (to know if built unit were available) but I got no answer.
Best, Dr Funk
beautyofdecay_
I ordered them directly from Doboz.
It may take a couple of days for them to answer. Shipping was pretty fast.
DrFunkenstein
beautyofdecay_ wrote:
I ordered them directly from Doboz.
It may take a couple of days for them to answer. Shipping was pretty fast.

Thank you very much!
I need to calm down: I am really impatient: this module looks so fun...
Best,
Dr Funk
jimfowler
Regarding the rotary encoder: mine increments when turned counter clockwise and decrements when turned clockwise - in other words, the exact opposite of my 3U TSNM and illogical to me...but is this the way it's supposed to behave? Otherwise it's working flawlessly and I have tried reloading the firmware but no change.

- Jim
anto32
Here's the way to choose the encoder direction

jimfowler
...and I'm an idiot. RTFM!!! I promise I did read it...how I missed that crucial bit I do not know. Bad at reading?
anto32
Guess what! At first I skipped this information...
anto32
Also, on my builds I short the pins connecting the touchboard to the PCB in order to push the led matrix against the panel
Pailo
I forgot to cut the VIN from VUSB.
Is that a problem? I coded it already from the uploader HEX file.
Then I was just going to plug it in to the case...
gigasturtz
did everyone end up getting their orders/any news if there will be another run?
jimfowler
Pailo wrote:

Just don’t plug it in to program it while it’s powered by your case psu. The little card that came with your teensy explains it.
jimfowler
gigasturtz wrote:
did everyone end up getting their orders/any news if there will be another run?

I’d send a message to modular addict. That’s probably your best bet.
seeasound
Hello!

I have my TSNM 4U built(through a builder) and running. I notice with the sequencer and arp that it skips a beat or resets maybe once or twice a minute when clocked both internally and externally. I was told by the builder that this is the behaviour on all the modules that he has built and it is probably some firmware issue. Can some users confirm this?
cygmu
I haven't noticed any skipping on my two TSNMs.

They were both fairly touchy to begin with but after I tweaked the sensitivity calibration they've both been stable. I seem to recall that the solution in my case was to turn the sensitivity up rather than down, which surprised me.
seeasound
sensitivity?

That would be to do with the pressure right.
tarandfeathers
Pailo wrote:

It's not a problem unless you intend to flash the Teensy whilst the module is connected to a boat with the power on. I don't ever plan to do that so I didn't bother to cut that trace either.
cygmu
seeasound wrote:
sensitivity?

That would be to do with the pressure right.

Not just the pressure, but the overall sensitivity of the pads. It is a user-level calibration option -- see the user manual.
seeasound
Hmm yeah imok with that....doesnt solve this dropped note/pulse issue
cygmu
Yesterday I added a freshly built 258 to my case and today I began to notice dropped pulses from the TSNM. I have yet to investigate in depth but I thought it could be worth mentioning.
tarandfeathers
cygmu wrote:
Yesterday I added a freshly built 258 to my case and today I began to notice dropped pulses from the TSNM. I have yet to investigate in depth but I thought it could be worth mentioning.

Can you clarify a little? Is it that the correct CV is generated for correct time for the step in question but no pulse is generated for that step? Or are the steps skipped completely?

Edit: If it's the former, I'm guessing it could be an intermittent timing issue between the two pins that generate the pulse (i.e. the high pin has already switched off before the low pin kicks in). In this case an envelope should still fire if it is sustain mode. Or, it could be a loading issue, or incorrect gain of the pulse adder/amplifier to fire a buchla envelope consistently? The TL072 has built in output short protection so R4 could be reduced or replaced with a jumper to ensure the output is still correct when stacking to multiple inputs. R5 could also be increased in value to bump the overall gain up.

I will have a play with my TSNM and see if I can capture an output pulse that doesn't make it to full level on the short initial pulse before the gate...
jimfowler
Yep, same thing here: intermittent skipped note/pulse. Haven’t looked into it but I’m somewhat consoled to know I’m not alone in this regard.
cygmu
tarandfeathers wrote:

Can you clarify a little? Is it that the correct CV is generated for correct time for the step in question but no pulse is generated for that step? Or are the steps skipped completely?

I think what I heard was just the absence of a pulse, with everything else continuing as normal. I have yet to take a close look at what's happening. Like you I wondered about loading. The timing idea did not occur to me and I have to say I do not really understand what the LOW pin is doing. I guess I will have a look when I get the chance, but at the moment I can't think why you would use two pins to drive the pulse output. Is there a reason? [Edit: after chatting to a friend we believe that the two pins are used to generate a 10V trigger / 5V gate, Buchla style. I will check it out when I get a chance.]

The other thing I am intrigued about is that I had not encountered this before in several hours of usage.
tarandfeathers
Yeah, the low pin is the sustained gate out and the hight pin is the brief pulse, they get summed together and amplified to create the correct buchla shape trigger. Of course this means they both need to be high at the same time. I'm not sure how short the short pulse is yet but potentially there could be situations where the software is held up by an interrupt or something between taking the two outputs high and then by the time it is free it is already taking the high pin low.

Re: loading, there has been some talk about how the different levels of the two stage pulse on the 245/6 do or don't fire a 281 in its various modes so I wonder if the output from the TSNM might be at some marginal level that sometimes just doesn't quite make it? That should be easy to fix with some component value substitution (and is why I asked about whether the envelope being fired was in transient or sustain mode - in either the firmware or hardware explanation I'm suggesting sustain mode should still work)

Of course, it could me a more serious firmware issue where somehow a pulse just isn't generated at all for some reason. I haven't noticed this but haven't used the sequencer or arp that extensively, I will get the pulse out on the scope this weekend and see if I can see the problem and what might be happening...
cygmu
I can't reproduce the missing pulse now. The other day when it was happening, my 258 was not screwed into my case, but just resting in there to be tested as a fresh build. Today I mounted it properly, and since then I can't reproduce the issue.
jimfowler
All of my modules are fitted properly and I'm getting the drop-outs. It's very intermittent but I'll see if I can catch it in the act over the weekend.

- Jim
seeasound
Yeah its intermittent and does not seem to appear until maybe after 15-20 mins of jamming...

I also tested it on a bugbrand system and it did the same thing.

Luckily its only a pulse drop and it holds the timing of the internal clock so its just "variation". The pulse led is also lit for the dropped pulse.
seeasound
ok two other quirks I have with the TSNM

when i record in a sequence with the plates it plays back like an octave or 2 higher then what the original was.

and the portamento knob when its slightly above zero makes the overall pitch go slightly sharp.

Anyone share these behaviours?

Edit: ok the the portamento behaves like this when quantization is set to quarter tones
jimfowler
Does anybody know if this will ever be made available again? Or if there's concrete evidence of another more-Buchla-specific iteration in the works. I've got one and I can only imagine the sheer awesomeness that would be a pair.

- Jim
renny3c
jimfowler wrote:
Does anybody know if this will ever be made available again? Or if there's concrete evidence of another more-Buchla-specific iteration in the works. I've got one and I can only imagine the sheer awesomeness that would be a pair.

- Jim

I've been waiting for almost a year or so for the pcb to be available in modular addict... already bought all the components, just waiting for the PCB and panel!
ArguZ
Rumors have it he will emerge with something new and better.
hox3d
I hope there will be an alternative 4U panel available (not Buchla format).
Revok
hox3d wrote:
I hope there will be an alternative 4U panel available (not Buchla format).

I sent an email in November asking if LW was ever a possibility. I didn't get a reply.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 5