MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

uClouds.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author uClouds.
KaOsphere
https://uclouds.site123.me/

Does anyone got one yet ?
I emailed a few days ago but not get an answer yet.

It seems that firmware swapping must be done with a programmer in this edition, have you any feedback on how hard it is to flash with a jtag programmer ?

Thanks a lot.
mqmq
I have some PCBs and I'm building one, I'll update when done hyper
behndy
this guy? i got one about a month ago. works beauuuuuuuuuutifullllllllllly. i went with this because the jack placement made more sense to me than the 2 columns.

rembrandtvanrijn
Is it fiddley to use at all in the smaller form factor?
KaOsphere
Yep, that's him !

Just got an answer, ordered mine.

Only downside is I now have to wait for the .hex file of the kammerl beat repeat firmware. smile

I'm thinking about using one row of pressure point if the smaller pots make live tweaking ( the way I always love to use clouds )too difficult.
behndy
Rembry - not really. i mean, yeah. it's tighter (giggety), but i was wibbling around last night with no problems. the other design is cool too, i just feel like all the patching in rows would make it hard to see what each knob is and get to them?

KaoooOoOooOOOOooOoooOoosRounds - oof. i'm curious about thag Kammerl/Parasites combo jank. INTERESTING.

running Para on mines now. LOVE it.
KaOsphere
This thing is real !

cliffemu
Has anyone tried the jkammerl firmware on this yet? Any issues? I know you have to hex load it.
KaOsphere
Unfortunately, I'don't think the kammerl .hex is avaliable anywhere for the moment...

If I manage to get it I'll report back here since that' is my favorite firmware for now.
jkammerl
Hey, I just added the HEX for the v0.42 version here:
http://www.kammerl.de/audio/clouds/

Please let me know how well it works on uCloud. I'm looking forward to getting one as well.
KaOsphere
Thanks for the fast answer ! You SlayerBadger! !

As soon as I'll get my 20 to 10 pin adaptator, I 'll report back...
mckenic
Watching this with interest as a uClouds would enable me to fit 2! But I would need to be able to switch firmware fairly easily.

Please do post once you have some time with switching?
rklem
Did anybody here have Clouds before and switched to uClouds? So there's no difference apart from the form factor?
Antlerface
It is identical besides for the UI.
behndy
i only had a regular sized Clouds for 3 months or so, but they seen identical.

i like a lot of what Clouds does, but i have never had it reboot to the last state. which is frussssstrating. it's such a finicky thing.

that's normal no? Clouds does not boot up in to the previous state after shutdown?
CopperHydra
"state" of what? Hidden modes? or which other features are you wanting to remain on startup?
behndy
everything? i love when a module has the same knob/options setup when you reboot the system. so one can tweak, power down, come back, power up, hit play and it will all sound the same.

i've always called that reboot to last state. incorrect?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1