MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My first steps in modular... ambient patching (video's)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author My first steps in modular... ambient patching (video's)
Yloopz
Hello,

A couple of weeks ago I got hooked when I bought the Morphagene and clouds. But now I have a little bit more... the addiction kicked in hihi . I have always been interested in those modular ambient soundscapes and wanted to do something for myself. I am still a bit of a rookie in this and I read a lot here on muffs, thanks for all the information! So here is my first thingie, i am a song kind of girl so its Something between song and soundscape... thanks for listening!

Jungle of Wires - Playground
Claude
Enjoyed your sound thingie! Liked your illustration and the overall video as well, keep going with this!
grep
Some creepy sounds in this one for sure.
Yloopz
Thanks for listening everybody. I expanded my rack a little this week, so another one is coming...

Ah yeah creepy sounds... maybe I was still in Haloweenmodus zombie
Yloopz
I am waiting on some modules I ordered for my bigger case, in the meanwhile I did some patching and tried out the xaoc kamieniec... so here is another one. Thanks for listening!

Jungle of Wires - Robots
Yloopz
Here is another one... With my bigger case this time... Trying to stay within the 6U... But I can get a bit wider in HP though d'oh! hihi

Jungle of Wires - Twit || Modular Ambient
Yloopz
If anyone is interested. I had a live session last Friday at Paradiso Amsterdam. A night full of modular performances. It was great! Here is mine:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/yloopz/jungle-of-wires-live-voltage-control-p aradiso-amsterdam[/s]

Jungle of Wires @ Paradiso Amsterdam
Yloopz
New patch online, typical 'something into Clouds' patch but I liked the outcome thanks for listening!

Jungle of Wires - Winter || Ambient
Tristana
Purdy stuff! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1