MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

my tokyo powwow stream idm live set
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author my tokyo powwow stream idm live set
ipnoteca
here is full 20 minutes live set for the powwow event

please subscribe and support this amazing worldwide modular synth community both on youtube and facebook!

powwow youtube

powwow facebook

ignatius
nice set!

thanks for posting.. saw some of this somehwere on line.. nice to come across it again
ipnoteca
cheers thank you ignatius!!!
Refund
this is fucking terrific! (and almost makes me regret selling my modular)

like seriously in the top 1% of people making music with modulars, stellar work
ipnoteca
Refund wrote:
this is fucking terrific! (and almost makes me regret selling my modular)

like seriously in the top 1% of people making music with modulars, stellar work

thank you so much for your words refund!
blushing!

this is going to be properly recorded soon!!!
chess1
Excellent work!

Care to share any details of the patch ?
ipnoteca
chess1

chess1 wrote:
Excellent work!

Care to share any details of the patch ?

the whole set is basically 3 patches,

beside some different patching points the whole set works on somethign like this:

main clock source/trigger is the tiptop circadian rhythm, received reset from 4ms RCD. RCD reset by another clock source and cv’d rotate by modcan quad lfo.

kick and snare comes from nord drum 2, while hats comes from sapel white and blue noise(open/close by intellijel quadra expander with cv over decay).
all drum processed through 4ms DLD, tiptop audio zdps cv’d for having random algorithm selected (makes that really cool “gated reverb” effect) and in between the patches through clouds heavily cv’s to have those weird sounds breaks.

there are 2 different bass, in the first patch is the harvestman hertz donut mk1 through polaris, while in the 2 and 3 patch is the intellijel shapeshifter, added some reverb through zdsp with random algorithm selection.

main sequencer is the o_C, melody played by 2 different mutable instruments rings, both going through 2hp freeze, reverbs, delay.

the very thight gates in the middle of the patches was controlled by makenoise maths fall that control quite all of the vca channels on the wmd performance mixer.

there is a lot of cv modulated by other cv and clock resetted by other clocks and modified by cv, this is the main trick i use to keep things always a bit different during the patches.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1