MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VIDEOS - Patch from Scratch by Wired Brain
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author VIDEOS - Patch from Scratch by Wired Brain
The Junglechrist
Hello everyone !

A friend of mine and myself are starting a video channel about synthesizer, mostly eurorack, and one of our first batch of videos is online.

The "patch from scratch" series intend to show the process of patching a modular system from nothing until you get something that is interresting or usable.

Here is the link to the channel page on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4pymrTUC_vAvkKp6ofzVA

Here our last sessions :

Navs
Nice, but where's the live audience? hihi

I think it's great to teach others. In this video I would need some commentary because I can't follow what you are doing. TBH it's a problem with mixed-manufacturer modulars - you haven't got a fixed reference point of which function is where. That's why you need a description, or approach the subject in general terms, e.g. how do I get the most from a wave-folder etc.

But seriously, this sub-forum is about playing live, so maybe your tutorial would be better placed in the Euro sub? hmmm.....
The Junglechrist
Navs wrote:
But seriously, this sub-forum is about playing live, so maybe your tutorial would be better placed in the Euro sub? hmmm.....

Oops my bad I guess didn't read carefully enought. As it was live patching I thought it was better here but let it be moved if needed.
The Junglechrist
Edit : Wrong place to post sorry
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1