MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

small mixer with stereo send/return
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author small mixer with stereo send/return
cocco88
looking for a small mixer with max 6 in (2 mono+2 stereo would be great) + two stereo send and return
is there anything out there?

only solution for now if K-mix...but bit expensive

thanks
MATSmile
RE Key - Largo
CF3
Soundcraft EPM series
memes_33
i think the "stereo sends" requirement is the limiting spec here- not a lot of mixers have that
smithknows
A good old Mackie 1202 will do it. A little bigger than what you probably want. But the price is right.
PISS.EXE
I used to have a MIDIman micro mixer, it had stereo sends and returns
calaveras
stereo send as in stereo on each channel with level and pan?
I havent seen that on any small mixers. Its a feature usually found on recording mixers. (like old Ramsa) Used to set up a headphone mix independent of the main mix.

I've seen that feature on some old keyboard mixers. Tascam MM200 for instance. I think a couple of the rack mount Rane mixers might have that.
joshuagoran
smithknows wrote:
A good old Mackie 1202 will do it. A little bigger than what you probably want. But the price is right.

A 1202 (and virtually every similar mixer) uses mono sends. Doesn't matter that there are two sends, any stereo signals get mixed first before going to each send. It does have stereo returns, though, which is pretty common.
ludotex
CF3 wrote:
Soundcraft EPM series

These soundcraft are really neat feature wise. And pretty cheap too. applause
flashheart
Soundcraft has mono sends.
GNSDG
I assume based on your forum choice that you don't want Euro, but if you can find a Blue Lantern BMX6 it's got what you're looking for. 6 mono inputs with pan and two auxes, both auxes and stereo send and return.

Although gotta say, that plus a few Synthwerks faders wouldn't be the worst little performance mixer. Damn, actually the SP-4DP might be great (although linear?).
euromorcego
GNSDG wrote:
I assume based on your forum choice that you don't want Euro, but if you can find a Blue Lantern BMX6 it's got what you're looking for. 6 mono inputs with pan and two auxes, both auxes and stereo send and return.

the bmx6 has mono send only (the two outputs are mirrored, not left and right).
there is also the (newer and standalone) volca vixen mixer which is pretty similar to the bmx6 but also no stereo send (but two mono send and stereo returns).
buzzlegs
http://www.patchblocks.com/patchblocks/31-audio-mixer-3-channel-mixer- effect-cue-0752454277209.html
GNSDG
euromorcego wrote:
GNSDG wrote:

the bmx6 has mono send only (the two outputs are mirrored, not left and right).
there is also the (newer and standalone) volca vixen mixer which is pretty similar to the bmx6 but also no stereo send (but two mono send and stereo returns).

I stand corrected!

Tbh didn't realize that was such a hard-to-come-by feature.
graphixsounds
yea for some reason this is one of those items that everyone wants but that the market does not acknowledge.

i do love the K-MIX!
calaveras
honestly a lot of reverbs that have stereo inputs aren't really stereo. They sum the left and right and process the input as a mono signal, which then outputs a stereo effect.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1