MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

System X VCO unipolar pulse - normal or not?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author System X VCO unipolar pulse - normal or not?
meta
My System X VCO has a unipolar pulse wave, 0 to +5V, as shown on my O'Tool. The other outputs are bipolar, -5V to +5V. Is this normal, or is it something broken that I should fix?

The module has the normal (non-reversed) panel, which I think means it is a FC UK build and not DIY. I bought it used, so who knows, though.
meta
*cough* anyone?

Old Man Euro Module Sys X VCO pulse

Eel Power FTW! 0V to +5V

huh? OK?
Purveyor2
Ask Rick himself, ‘frequency central’ on FB
nectarios
Mine's the same.
TemplarK
Seems logical to me.
meta
Purveyor2 wrote:

Good idea, but I'm not on Facebook and would rather stay that way.

nectarios wrote:
Mine's the same.

That's answer enough for me. Thanks!
chaosick
meta wrote:
Purveyor2 wrote:

Good idea, but I'm not on Facebook and would rather stay that way.

nectarios wrote:
Mine's the same.

That's answer enough for me. Thanks!

You have to be one of the few other people I've encountered who have said that (joined it when it was in its infancy, was last logged on seriously around 2006).

And hello fellow Vancouverite! How are you in the beginning of these dark times?
meta
chaosick wrote:
joined it when it was in its infancy, was last logged on seriously around 2006

I came to Facebook a little later but have been off it for years. I'm just not the kind of person who can maintain a large friends network. Plus, half the content was spam about uninteresting apps and games.

chaosick wrote:
And hello fellow Vancouverite! How are you in the beginning of these dark times?

Actually, I'm currently in the US for the holidays (have family here). (hides) Will be heading back to YVR in a few weeks, though. I miss my modular, public transit, and TV ads that aren't about prescription drugs.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1