MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Zero Five Nine Fifteen - Berlin School, Microtonal
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Zero Five Nine Fifteen - Berlin School, Microtonal
tonymasiello
This is a piece I've been working on for about a month, and I think, today, I am finally finished with it. It is my first attempt at composing using microtonal intervals. It makes use of my Tubbutec ┬ÁTune module to transpose note values to the correct voltages/intervals.

It has become a bit of a love/hate relationship, but overall, I'm pretty pleased with the end result. I welcome any comments, or criticism.

[s]https://soundcloud.com/tonymasiello/zero-five-nine-fifteen[/s]
lisa
Nice! The odd interval gives it a fairytale-esque quality. Makes me think of some Tim Burton move. Very long, though. eek!
tonymasiello
lisa wrote:
Nice! The odd interval gives it a fairytale-esque quality. Makes me think of some Tim Burton move. Very long, though. eek!

Thanks Lisa!

Length is something I often struggle with. Early versions were under ten mins, but at a much higher tempo. It felt too crowded so I lowered it. I could have cut some sections out, but in the end I decided to leave the original idea intact and let it dictate the length.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1