MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BANK
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Antumbra  
Author BANK
nullpunkt
Just saw that Antumbra has announced BANK, a fixed filter bank... any news on that? Price? Availability?

antumbra
I'm currently waiting for the second round of prototype PCB-s, as in the first one was a design error. In the meantime the manual and assembly guide is almost finished, so it should be available in about a month.
witchbutter
Very exciting to see this in such a small footprint. Is there no CV control or can you assign a cv input?
antumbra
witchbutter wrote:
Very exciting to see this in such a small footprint. Is there no CV control or can you assign a cv input?

There is no CV control, that would require a whole lot bigger module.
mqmq
Where can one get this ? eek!
witchbutter
I see you posted a parts list and a build guide. Will there be kits? Panels and PCBs?
Abomb1st
Going to attempt this build,

Managed to get replacement parts for missing mouser apart from:

GRM155R71E104KE14J

All i can find is one with a 6vdc voltage rating. Is there a different value this could be swapped for these 8 components?

They are for C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 C11 C13 C15

Thanks!
merlin
antumbra,

Is there a circuit diagram available or do you use the one located here.

I ordered the pcb's/front panel yesterday so am getting my head around the BOM ect at the moment!

Many thanks,

Karl
antumbra
The one you mention is a box capacitor and it's currently available from mouser (https://hu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/KEMET/MMK5104J63J01L4BULK?qs=%2fh a2pyFadugBk%2forQxNKlUH20tEacFGSInlEVZAEodGA5oMG6yzH%2fQ%3d%3d)

If you mean the 0.1uF SMD capacitor, you can use a different tolerance (like 10%)

Abomb1st wrote:
Going to attempt this build,

Managed to get replacement parts for missing mouser apart from:

GRM155R71E104KE14J

All i can find is one with a 6vdc voltage rating. Is there a different value this could be swapped for these 8 components?

They are for C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 C11 C13 C15

Thanks!
antumbra
It's based on that, but the part numbers are different (the circuit is the same). A schematic will come from me in the near future.

merlin wrote:
antumbra,

I ordered the pcb's/front panel yesterday so am getting my head around the BOM ect at the moment!

Many thanks,

Karl
merlin
antumbra wrote:
It's based on that, but the part numbers are different (the circuit is the same). A schematic will come from me in the near future.

merlin wrote:
antumbra,

Many thanks,

Karl

thumbs up

Thanks, I can work with that circuit diagram.

Karl
antomolina
Hi. Is there anywhere any sound demo? I was thinking of get a Serge Resonant EQ but this module seems fantastic too.
gwpt
Hi,

BOM says 100R for R38
build guides says 200R for R38

which one should I user?
Thanks
antumbra
That is for the jack LEDs, you are better off with the 100R but it can depend on the LEDs you use. (use a resistor to taste, it'll only adjust the LED brightness)

gwpt wrote:
Hi,

BOM says 100R for R38
build guides says 200R for R38

which one should I user?
Thanks
RaB
Hi Antumbra. Just got a Bank (DIY'd by somebody else) and the output levels seem very low. With white noise into the hi gain in and all bands at 12:00 I get a usable output level from the mix out only at full gain while the low gain input is not really usable. Is this expected (unity gain with all bands fully turned up?) or is there something wrong with the module? Thanks a lot.
antumbra
RaB wrote:
Hi Antumbra. Just got a Bank (DIY'd by somebody else) and the output levels seem very low. With white noise into the hi gain in and all bands at 12:00 I get a usable output level from the mix out only at full gain while the low gain input is not really usable. Is this expected (unity gain with all bands fully turned up?) or is there something wrong with the module? Thanks a lot.

You have to turn all pots fully up to get max level, if thats still pretty low, there might be a problem. The circuit was copied 1/1 so it functions as the original yusynth design.
RaB
antumbra wrote:
RaB wrote:
... (unity gain with all bands fully turned up?) ...

...You have to turn all pots fully up to get max level, ...

Thank you. I still wonder if unity gain is achieved with all pots at max or is the curcuit amplifying, e.g., is it amplifying with pots at max? From what I gleened from Yusynth docs it uses op amps, so i could have gain >1.
antumbra
RaB wrote:
antumbra wrote:
RaB wrote:

Thank you. I still wonder if unity gain is achieved with all pots at max or is the curcuit amplifying, e.g., is it amplifying with pots at max? From what I gleened from Yusynth docs it uses op amps, so i could have gain >1.

It's not amplifying, though you could easily do it by changing some resistor values, in the spirit of DIY razz
RaB
antumbra wrote:
RaB wrote:
antumbra wrote:
RaB wrote:

It's not amplifying, though you could easily do it by changing some resistor values, in the spirit of DIY razz

Thx!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Antumbra  
Page 1 of 1