MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BANK
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Antumbra  
Author BANK
nullpunkt
Just saw that Antumbra has announced BANK, a fixed filter bank... any news on that? Price? Availability?

antumbra
I'm currently waiting for the second round of prototype PCB-s, as in the first one was a design error. In the meantime the manual and assembly guide is almost finished, so it should be available in about a month.
witchbutter
Very exciting to see this in such a small footprint. Is there no CV control or can you assign a cv input?
antumbra
witchbutter wrote:
Very exciting to see this in such a small footprint. Is there no CV control or can you assign a cv input?


There is no CV control, that would require a whole lot bigger module.
mqmq
Where can one get this ? eek!
witchbutter
I see you posted a parts list and a build guide. Will there be kits? Panels and PCBs?
Abomb1st
Going to attempt this build,

Managed to get replacement parts for missing mouser apart from:

GRM155R71E104KE14J

All i can find is one with a 6vdc voltage rating. Is there a different value this could be swapped for these 8 components?

They are for C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 C11 C13 C15

Thanks!
merlin
antumbra,

Is there a circuit diagram available or do you use the one located here.

I ordered the pcb's/front panel yesterday so am getting my head around the BOM ect at the moment!

Many thanks,

Karl
antumbra
The one you mention is a box capacitor and it's currently available from mouser (https://hu.mouser.com/ProductDetail/KEMET/MMK5104J63J01L4BULK?qs=%2fh a2pyFadugBk%2forQxNKlUH20tEacFGSInlEVZAEodGA5oMG6yzH%2fQ%3d%3d)

If you mean the 0.1uF SMD capacitor, you can use a different tolerance (like 10%)

Abomb1st wrote:
Going to attempt this build,

Managed to get replacement parts for missing mouser apart from:

GRM155R71E104KE14J

All i can find is one with a 6vdc voltage rating. Is there a different value this could be swapped for these 8 components?

They are for C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 C11 C13 C15

Thanks!
antumbra
It's based on that, but the part numbers are different (the circuit is the same). A schematic will come from me in the near future.

merlin wrote:
antumbra,

Is there a circuit diagram available or do you use the one located here.

I ordered the pcb's/front panel yesterday so am getting my head around the BOM ect at the moment!

Many thanks,

Karl
merlin
antumbra wrote:
It's based on that, but the part numbers are different (the circuit is the same). A schematic will come from me in the near future.

merlin wrote:
antumbra,

Is there a circuit diagram available or do you use the one located here.

I ordered the pcb's/front panel yesterday so am getting my head around the BOM ect at the moment!

Many thanks,

Karl


thumbs up

Thanks, I can work with that circuit diagram.

Karl
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Antumbra  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group