||General CV firmware update announcement thread
| br>This thread will serve as a means for announcing General CV firmware updates. Please watch this topic for replies if you would like notification of such updates.
Please keep chat to a minimum on this thread - discussion, support requests etc. can be posted as new topics. br> br>
| br>v1.2 is released:
* Added 'Additive' mode.
* Added the ability to redefine the mapping of CV inputs to parameters.
* Added control over the effect of the 'Mod Wheel' parameter.
* Added a 'Mod Wheel' parameter to 'Chord' and 'Arpeggiator' modes.
* Added envelope and filter scale parameters to 'CV To MIDI' and 'VCO' modes.
* Added options to disable reverb, chorus and EQ and thus increase polyphony.
* Added a setting for an initial preset to load at startup.
* Added a 'factory reset' menu item.
* In 'Free Playback' mode, retriggering a MIDI file now sends an 'all notes off'.
http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/generalcvfirmwareupdates.html br> br>
| br>v1.3 is released:
* Added 'Granular' mode.
* Added 'Shepard/Risset' mode.
* Added the ability to control the per-channel programs in 'Clocked Playback' and 'Free Playback' modes.
* Added the 'Uni (inv)' mapping mode.
* Added the 'parameter chase' display mode.
* Added the display of a parameter's last saved value while editing the parameter.
* Added the ability to assign a CV input to control the current preset.
* Made velocity a mappable parameter (rather than being hard-wired) for 'CV To MIDI', 'VCO', 'Drums', 'Chord', and 'Arpeggiator' modes. br> br>
| br>v1.4 is released:
* Added 'Programmable' mode.
* Added a setting to enable sending all generated MIDI out to the MIDI breakout.
* Added per-preset 'Fine Tune' control.
* Added per-preset external program change.
* Fixed a problem where the display could become corrupted. br> br>