MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

electro-busking the post office
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author electro-busking the post office
ex_dead_teenager

further re-defining the sonic landscape of Vancouver
nrdvrgr
If I´d walked by I´d emptied my wallet into your hat.
Soy Sos
Cool! It's nice that cute girl stopped by to listen.
Did she leave you any money?
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
You have truly inspired me to pick up a small electric generator (none of my gear is battery powered) and do this in my own town. Props to you man SlayerBadger! applause screaming goo yo thumbs up
ex_dead_teenager
Soy Sos wrote:
Cool! It's nice that cute girl stopped by to listen.
Did she leave you any money?

she wasn't that cute up close but she did give me two dollars! She really liked it too said she'd never heard anything like it before.
ex_dead_teenager
RUMPLEDFORESKIN wrote:
You have truly inspired me to pick up a small electric generator (none of my gear is battery powered) and do this in my own town. Props to you man SlayerBadger! applause screaming goo yo thumbs up

DO IT!!! nanners
parasitk
Awesome.

FYI - Chris Carter posted about this on Twitter this morning, rock! nanners

http://twitter.com/chris_carter_/status/18585786360

applause
ex_dead_teenager
dude! that just made my day!
bwhittington
You are on your way to becoming either a local legend or a local nuisance. Or both. ¡Viva la revolución!

Cheers,
Brian
ex_dead_teenager
twisted
negativspace
That's awesome! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

I did that twice about 15 years ago on campus at Kansas State... I used a modified 202 & 606, a couple of guitar pedals, a passive mixer I made myself and some shitty battery-powered amplified PC speakers... exactly one backpack full. I got some memorable reactions, up and down the 'approval spectrum....'

(Your music is much better than mine was, btw.)
attacksustain
If I pulled something like this in Boston, they'd probably shut down the city for an afternoon due to perceived terrorist threat.

OMG WIRES BATTERIES AND LIGHTS. MUST BE A BOMB.
parasitk
attacksustain wrote:
If I pulled something like this in Boston, they'd probably shut down the city for an afternoon due to perceived terrorist threat.

OMG WIRES BATTERIES AND LIGHTS. MUST BE A BOMB.

rezzn8r
lol

very nice set. SlayerBadger!
MrBiggs
You need a mask and some big ears. Then it would be the "shizzle."
Right now it's just freaky great.

I've always thought it would be fun to go into the subway with the Machinedrum and an amp...

thumbs up
attacksustain
MrBiggs wrote:
I've always thought it would be fun to go into the subway with the Machinedrum and an amp...

Some of the buskers on the subway here are downright annoying. I can appreciate virtuoso-like playing even if it's in a genre I don't like, but endless widdly widdly guitar solo'ing while I'm waiting for the train makes me want to drown them out with my own noise.

I should always carry around a baby amp, kaossilator and distortion pedal for those moments.
ex_dead_teenager
attacksustain wrote:
MrBiggs wrote:

Some of the buskers on the subway here are downright annoying. I can appreciate virtuoso-like playing even if it's in a genre I don't like, but endless widdly widdly guitar solo'ing while I'm waiting for the train makes me want to drown them out with my own noise.

I should always carry around a baby amp, kaossilator and distortion pedal for those moments.

DO IT!!!

Seriously it would be my greatest pleasure to know more people are trying to busk like this.
ex_dead_teenager
negativspace wrote:
That's awesome! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

I did that twice about 15 years ago on campus at Kansas State... I used a modified 202 & 606, a couple of guitar pedals, a passive mixer I made myself and some shitty battery-powered amplified PC speakers... exactly one backpack full. I got some memorable reactions, up and down the 'approval spectrum....'

(Your music is much better than mine was, btw.)

I have a 202 and a 606 but I don't have the balls to bring them out to the street. I'm not much good at making that kind of music.

up and down the approval spectrum is about right for this kind of thing I find people either love it hate it or are thuroughly confused by it.
Moog$FooL$
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo Rockin' Banana! !!!!! love

i saw the Matrix post & commented to the fact that i really need to get out & see this up close & personal like.... soon!

sorry i missed that recent Fri. set...... too damn busy. very frustrating angry very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating
ex_dead_teenager
I need to let you know the next time I go out I'd love the company.
Moog$FooL$
hup! hup!!! w00t

u bet..... sooner or later i'll make it out.

d.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1