MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

How loud is your Analog Rytm?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author How loud is your Analog Rytm?
SunRa
What's your AR signal out without kicking the compressor too hard, and without having its gains above 100? What do you think about its gains?
kbrush
it feeds pretty hot for me, which i like
Sinamsis
Same
ThirdEye616
Yeah mine sounds fine, just gotta play around a bit to get it sounding tight, but it sounds all good for me.
esa-electronics
mine is loud, one thing i sometimes have a problem is the hiss level using the compressor tho,but its a great tool:)
prae
it's kinda noisy tho huh?
droningsphagettimonster
prae wrote:
it's kinda noisy tho huh?

not mine. its solid actually, loud and as-good-as free from noise, at least never noticed noise and I use this thing all the time as its my only drum machine.
basehead617
In my experience it's very noisy with the VCAs not closed, and the compressor is EXTREMELY noisy.
prae
basehead617 wrote:
In my experience it's very noisy with the VCAs not closed, and the compressor is EXTREMELY noisy.

i will try and close all of the envelopes on all my tracks and report back

thank you
droningsphagettimonster
prae wrote:
basehead617 wrote:

i will try and close all of the envelopes on all my tracks and report back

thank you

i checked it too, gets very noisy with super wet compressor and very high makeup gain. never noticed it before as i never use the internal comp. zombie
SunRa
So far I've used only Overbridge to record. Haven't sent individual outs to a mixer yet.

With VCAs to max 100 and compressor to max 50% I get like -26db signal.
Turning VCAs and compressor more than that, I get distortion which doesn't sound good to me .
Boosting the signal using analog SSL preamps I get a lot of noise in my face.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1