MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Roland JV-1080 Another Level Up in the Game
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Roland JV-1080 Another Level Up in the Game
Shaperone
Song by Syntza. Inspired by games. Instrument used: Roland JV-1080(2). EFX used: Roland JV-1080(2), Yamaha SPX-990, Zoom 9010, Yamaha SPX-2000, Digitech Studio Quad V2, DBX DDP and Roland SRV-2000. Sequencer by Akai MPC-2500. Recorded by REAPER software.

kindredlost
Nice vibe.

Lush but hard to tell what is doing what on the FX. The JV-1080 has such a good sound on it's own. Something about those output converters makes it a magic box. The perfect kit to start with.

What cards are you using, or are these programmed presets by you?

I have one JV-1080 and almost bought another one yesterday. The cards for them are the real investment though.
Shaperone
kindredlost wrote:
Nice vibe.

Lush but hard to tell what is doing what on the FX. The JV-1080 has such a good sound on it's own. Something about those output converters makes it a magic box. The perfect kit to start with.

What cards are you using, or are these programmed presets by you?

I have one JV-1080 and almost bought another one yesterday. The cards for them are the real investment though.

Thank you! Have 2 of them and a 2080 as well and are happy with both of them smile. As you say very unique sound but I like to route it out to different efx as using the internal. Also like to use a lot of layers intern in the module both presets and users. Have Techno, Orchestral, Hip-Hop, Drum&Bass, EFX and the Dance card. Here is another tune using only 2 JV-1080.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1