MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Disting mk4 midi-to-cv issue
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting mk4 midi-to-cv issue
matkins85
So I built the midi expander for the disting mk4. I've had success using the cv-to-midi algorithm, but for some reason the midi-to-cv algorithm just doesn't work.

I've tested the continuity from pin to pin all through the breakout, as well as the midi cable and the IDC cable. Everything seems fine. So I'm at a point now where I don't know what to try next. Please help.
os
What MIDI are you sending?

Have you tried the MIDI clock algorithm as well?
matkins85
I've tried sending midi notes from my digital piano, and from cubase via my focusrite scarlet 2i4. The midi is definitely sending because I've heard it work on other gear.

I just tried the midi clock algorithm and found that it works fine for both cv-to-midi and midi-to-cv.

Still no luck with algo G-7. Output A is constantly blue. B is constantly off.
os
Are you sending on the right MIDI channel (1)?
matkins85
Yeah, sending on channel 1.
os
Then I don't know. If the MIDI clock is working, that would suggest that the hardware is working and the MIDI adaptor is connected properly.
Hakan01
Hi
I have done some testing. Try to start Disting without any midi cable connected. I have noticed that Disting have problems if there are midi data coming when you power up Disting.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1