MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Videos Series : Patch From Scratch by Wired Brains
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Videos Series : Patch From Scratch by Wired Brains
The Junglechrist
Hello everyone ! We started a serie of videos about patching on Eurorack systems and I guess it might be of interrest to some people here.

I figured than there is not much videos showing the use of the modular systems from zero. So those "patch from scratch" videos intend to show the process of patching a from nothing until you get something that is interresting or usable.

Here is the link to the channel page on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4pymrTUC_vAvkKp6ofzVA

Here is the last two :

screaming goo yo
cptnal
That's this weekend taken care of thumbs up
The Junglechrist
New patch online !

ben_hex
Subscribed, this has been on the cards with a few videos in a series finished from me for a while. Really enjoyed when I saw Felix from Tuesday Night Machines doing it a while ago too.

Really like this as an idea for regular content good work smile
The Junglechrist
ben_hex wrote:
Subscribed, this has been on the cards with a few videos in a series finished from me for a while. Really enjoyed when I saw Felix from Tuesday Night Machines doing it a while ago too.

Really like this as an idea for regular content good work smile

Thanks Ben, glad to have you as a subscriber ! We will defenetly keep those coming on a very regular basis.
Baddcr
These look like good fun, looking forward to more!
The Junglechrist
Here come the new Patch from Scratch !!!! Buchla style sequencing.

The Junglechrist
Hello everyone ! Here the Patch from Scratch from this week, some fun with the Pressure Point and the Echophon from Make Noise :

Zerstorte Zelle
Cool series! Make more.
Tristana
Good stuff! Digging the visual aesthetic too.
The Junglechrist
Here we go for a new one with mainly the Verbos HO and the Dual Borg as sound sources and the Noisering + Sequence Selector as sequencers :

Dcramer
Sweet!
Good job we're not worthy
The Junglechrist
Dcramer wrote:
Sweet!
Good job we're not worthy

Thank you sir cool
Daisuk
Nice! I'd like to see more video makers do this. I've sort of gotten used to patching in specific ways, so it's very much welcome to see how others do it, and pick up some inspiration! Keep them coming! smile
starthief
Nice videos! This is making me want a Verbos HO and CO and a BlueSky. Dead Banana
The Junglechrist
starthief wrote:
Nice videos! This is making me want a Verbos HO and CO and a BlueSky. Dead Banana

Hahaha you defenetly can't realy go wrong with those !
Zvark
SlayerBadger! Awesome video series. Subbed!
The Junglechrist
Here is the new patch from scratch !!!!

cptnal
Just the thing for when the relations have left and you've eaten too much to patch yourself. w00t
Merry Christmas!
The Junglechrist
Hey there !!!! After two weeks of rest we come back to you with a new Patch from Scratch !!!!

This one of my favorite way to use the my Verbos system : percussions and baaaaass.

The Junglechrist
This week we did a short one with Make Noise 0-Coast :

The Junglechrist
Last one the serie was out this monday. Using my small live system this time, with a selection of module from Make Noise and Intellijel.

The Junglechrist
Back on the 0-Coast this week with one of my favorite patch I often use with it :

The Junglechrist
Hello everyone ! Here we go for the monday usual Patch From Scratch !!!! Today using the Echophon as an harmoniser :

racooniac
what took me so long that i discover this now?

okay having a few episodes in queue to watch isnt bad either ;P
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2