MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

For Sale/Trade Cross-Link (while Search engine is down)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author For Sale/Trade Cross-Link (while Search engine is down)
Flareless
With the MW Search feature being down finding things on the site is a bit of a nightmare. Searching the For Sale / Trade thread is a manual process left to those who have time to wade through pages of Eurorack modules being sold in hopes of finding an MU treasure. My own FS/T thread is so far down the list I'm sure it hasn't been seen in forever.

What I suggest is that we have a single cross-linking thread here which links to our posts on FS/T. MU/5U Wigglers can use this thread to quickly find treasures for sale without taking up too much time.

Members posting in this thread are asked to please delete their posts if the FS/T post they link to is no longer relevant (e.g. the item sold).

Mods, if you're not happy with this concept please say so (and kill the topic if you wish). I just thought it'd be handy.

Remember, DO NOT post the ad here. Only a link to the ad thread in Muff's For Sale / Trade forum.

I'll go first.....

Multiple MU Modules For Sale
Kent
Will discuss this with the moderator crew. It seems useful on the face of it and harmless given the circumstances.
sduck
Seems like a good idea! Just a friendly reminder that the actual for sale post has to be in the Buy Sell Trade forum, nothing off-site, and no under-100-post sales attempts here please. And there's always the rules - https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34546
Rex Coil 7
Seems a good idea, Flareless. I had a half-dump-truck of items I was selling, and had to be ~that annoying prick~ that bumped his ads 4x weekly just to keep them in front of people. So this is a far better way to go about it.
Dr Gris
Me personally would't mind if this was made a sticky even when the search engine works.
5U is rather hard to find in the Eurocluttered BST forum.

Non members wouldn't be able to enter The Market forum through links anyway, right??

I guess there can be a problem if people don't delete their post in this forum...
Could it be set that posts automatically disappear after three months or something??
If it's not sold/bought/traded in that period you post here again...

But what do I know, just thinking out loud here.

Best regards
//Magnus
Cheradenine
This is a good idea, whether the search works or not.
There's zero visibillity for non-euro stuff in the euro dominated BST forum.

Anyway, here's the link to my current sales :

Yusynth MU DIY modules

Modcan A - Cyndustries - DIY modules
Rocksitter
A spot for the 5U yes cuzz I have been siffting thru euro and the like. Great idea and a please from me thank you.
Sugarfree
A great idea. A permanent sticky would be even better.

BTW, how do you delete your post?
sduck
Sugarfree wrote:

Alright, it's a sticky!

And while you can't delete your posts (without asking a mod) you CAN edit them and delete the link and whatever.
Ockeghem
Sugarfree wrote:

You can edit your post and remove the link and contents.
The moderators can then delete the actual post if they wish.
Edit: Sduck is a mind reader!
oblis
Here’s mine: Dotcom Modules for Sale
dhergott1
Search is fixed. WooHoo!
Flareless
Lower West Side Studio is having its MARCH MADNESS SALE

Check out the details in Muff's BST section or go directly to our March Madness 2018 Price List or Product Page
Flareless
Sorry, the link above is no longer active. I posted the sale in the incorrect forum. It's been reposted...

Check out the details in Muff's FS/T section or go directly to our March Madness 2018 Price List or Product Page
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1