MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ROLI Seaboard Rise Cashback Offer - WARNING!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author ROLI Seaboard Rise Cashback Offer - WARNING!
etherline
I just thought I would warn people about this promotion. They are offering a cashback promotion at present but the terms and conditions worried me slightly; particularly the bit about not being valid with any other promotion. I wondered how dealer discounts might affect this (particularly as they require a copy of the invoice before they will pay out). I contacted their customer services team and this was the response:

"Good Morning,
Thank you for your email.

I can confirm the full retail price must be paid to receive a cashback.
If the retailer has applied their own discount, it is not eligible for this promotion. "

That basically means that if you buy from those retailers who are selling slightly below full retail price (e.g. some UK retailers are selling the 49 for £971 instead of £999) then it would seem that you will lose the £150 cashback.

I know I would be seriously pissed off if that happened to me and I can't see their reasoning. I have responded and told them as much. I'll let you know if they have any further response.
Dave Mech
Hmm?
Seems to me that would be full retail price. As long as the seller hasn't given a discount (x% off the price) you should be fine me thinks. Prices differ from store to store, but a lower price than another store is not a discount, right? .
etherline
idm wrote:
Hmm?
Seems to me that would be full retail price. As long as the seller hasn't given a discount (x% off the price) you should be fine me thinks. Prices differ from store to store, but a lower price than another store is not a discount, right? .

Note sure I follow your logic. If the full retail price is £999 then £971 represents a discount of 2.8%. If you said that £999 was the MSRP then you could argue that whatever the retailer charges is the full retail price. In which case I would be off looking for the best 'full retail price' I could get.

Either way, I wouldn't want to make a purchase in the expectation of £150 cashback only to find that it didn't materialise.
jbox5
Just to put anyone's mind at rest who paid the £971 from certain retailers: I paid this amount too, validated my claim and have just received the cashback funds into my account.
Ockeghem

But if you ask for a Rise, it's no surprise that they're giving none away...
flashheart
Please change the thread title, this is nonsense. Pretty much all promotions / cashbacks operate on the premise 'cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions'.

As for a price of £971 vs £999 unless the retailer is specifically saying it's a promotion, it's not. Retailers can price at what they like within reason. MSRP is just that - recommended, manfacturers can't force the selling price.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1