MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Klein Bottle pedal looper, mixer - crazy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Klein Bottle pedal looper, mixer - crazy
soundinett
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xXUcbK6pwg&t=6s

This is a great concept.
(Although I´m a bit disappointed by the Knobs presentation)
sduck
Yes, I watched the knobs video last night. It took me way too long to figure out what the pedal was all about, but once I got it, it makes sense. Seems very useful, or something like that.
soundinett
Í´ll go for Klein Bottle.

Love devices that break the alltime serial pedal chain, i.g. Dwarfcraft Loop Mangler , Pigronix Keymaster or the incredible 4ms Bendmatrix. They allow parallel and/or serial chaining of two or more pedals and support a modular paradigm in the pedal world.

Klein Bottle also supports that paradigm. 3 pedals interconnected in different ways. Great for surprising or self evolving soundscapes.
Some CV in/out would be nice.
GovernorSilver
Looks like a viable solution for pedal owners who don't want to get a mixer with 3 or more aux sends. The feedback stuff and filters are a nice touch.
adolfgottmann
Watched the videos in a hurry, so I'm not 100% shure, but I think a matrix mixer would do the same tricks (?)
GovernorSilver
adolfgottmann wrote:
Watched the videos in a hurry, so I'm not 100% shure, but I think a matrix mixer would do the same tricks (?)

Any mixer with at least 3 aux sends, with individual level controls for each aux send on each channel - at least for the feedback part. You would of course use up at least 3 mixer inputs, because the output of each aux chain would go to a mixer input instead of an aux return, in order to be able to send its signal out to another aux bus.
scozbor
DAMN I missed the kickstarter...
Wish I had seen this earlier - looks amazing!!!
Gripp
I'm in for a DIY kit It's peanut butter jelly time!

Good that the goal for shipping those are in May.
I've got a new neck that needs to meet my strat, the same strat wanting other pickups and possibly another bridge, a bunch of other DIY pedals and a pedalboard that needs to be built...
notjoesuthers
If only I had the space on my pedalboard to fit one of these...
GGW
It's doing some interesting things but, as adolfgottmann says above, it's a 3X3 matrix mixer.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1