MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

*VIDEO* Modor Music - new Formant Filter
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author *VIDEO* Modor Music - new Formant Filter
ben_hex
This seems to have been glossed over ... new eurorack formant filter taken out of the Modor NF-1. "Synths for storm troopers" one my patreon supporters said smile R2D2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eImFtsZoFE&feature=youtu.be

uniquepersonno2
Oh wow! This sounds awesome. I'll definitely be following the development of this.
sasbom
Modor seems to have their shit together when it comes to digital stuff!
Curious where Modor modular stuff will go after they launch this filter!
ben_hex
sasbom wrote:
Modor seems to have their shit together when it comes to digital stuff!
Curious where Modor modular stuff will go after they launch this filter!

Yeah me too, really curious to see what comes of this and potentially breaking down the full synth (as people have been requesting it seems).
just placed an order for this one. loving the sounds in the demos. i was always a fan of grendel's formant filters, hoping this will scratch that itch that i've been left with after i sold my grenadier. applause
ben_hex
61050 wrote:
just placed an order for this one. loving the sounds in the demos. i was always a fan of grendel's formant filters, hoping this will scratch that itch that i've been left with after i sold my grenadier. applause

I missed that they were released altogether. Be keen to check it out myself. The Motomouth from LimaFlo is a great formant filter that's scratching all my itches.
JoPo
Hi !

I just bought this formant filter cause it's stereo but here, it's almost impossible to get a normal sound !

It always finish with white noise, crack, hugly sounds able to damage my monitors.
In the manual, they say "When you start editing your own vowels, you'll quickly notice that the formant filter quite often 'collapses' in an outburst of white noise. On illegal combinations of the formant frequencies & formant presences the filter becomes unstable and outputs very loud white noise."

Ok... But geting, just sometimes, some normal sound would be a nice feature ! evil evil
Gonna try to send them back.

How is it for you ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1