MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intellijel Quadratt
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Intellijel Quadratt
swhic
Is it an offset as well? Thanks
Hovercraft
yes
patches
Can 2 Quadratt's be chained together to form a 7 channel (1 channel lost due to chaining into the next Quadratt) mixer? This could almost be like a 1U Mixup...
hermbot
You bet!
patches
hermbot wrote:
You bet!

Thanks hermbot!
The Junglechrist
I'm waiting for two of those stuff for my live acid system, look perfect to me as main mixer for mono sources.
Buttons ARE toys
this is one of the most useful modules. I keep thinking of building a 4u case with pulp-logic format tiles but I can't do it because there would be no quadratt.
cg_funk
I have 2X of Quadratts in my 7U 110HP case. w00t

There was a thread the other day talking about Shades and the Triatt, and I have to say that the 1U version Quadratt rocks Rockin' Banana!

Its awesome both as mixer and as attenuator/offset, or ALL of that at once. You can use 2 channels as an attenuator/offset, and STILL have 2 channels left to use as a mixer or another attenuator/offset pair. 4 channels is way better than 3.

btw: It offsets either -5V to +5V or 0 to +5V depending on the switch setting.
denuir
I'm eagerly awaiting new stock.
Multi Grooves
I got this for a long since sold synthrotek case. I no longer have a 1u space yet I've kept it mounted on card board in a NONO case instead. That's how enamoured I am with it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1