MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Disting mk4 quantizer how to
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Disting mk4 quantizer how to
tf2ftw
Sorry for the basic question. How do you use the quantizer feature on the Disting? Does it require the midi expander? I plugged an Lfo to the in and ran the quantized out into 1v/oct on a mother 32 but nothing happens. What am I’m missing? Could some one provide a basic patch example? Thanks
lisa
Choose algorithm A6 on the Disting mk4. Patch your CV source (the LFO in this case) to the X input on Disting. Patch from the A output on Disting to the VCO 1V/OCT on your Mother32. Finally patch the Disting B output to your GATE input on the Mother32.
os
@tf2ftw Most likely you have Z turned negative, which puts it into triggered mode, so it won't quantise unless you give it a trigger. So, either put it into non-triggered mode (Z positive) or give it a trigger (into Y).
Jpscurry8
I was just trying to figure this out myself. Thanks for the info!

BTW, caught Eurorack fever about four months ago. I've learned a tremendous amount from these forums, but this is my first post!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1