MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New SSF Entity Release - Percussion Synthesizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author New SSF Entity Release - Percussion Synthesizer
analogPedagog
Entity Percussion Synthesizer

Hey all, Steady State Fate is happy to announce that the new Entity Percussion Synthesizer is now available.

The Percussion Synth is an all analog design for producing a wide range of percussion, including snares, snaps, claps, rim shots and kicks as well as bass and lead sounds.
dpad
Really looking forward to picking up one of these. The Entity kick is awesome.
yeatsvisitslincoln
This, plus the bass drum plus the WMD Chimera seem like they would make all the rhythm sounds you could ever want.
matttech
It's a sexy looking thing for sure.

Looking forward to check it out in person soon cool
tebs213
Had a blast playing with the prototype at Moogfest, can’t wait to finally have one in my rack! It lives us to the sound quality and functionality of the first entity and then some.
analogPedagog
Derrick Basek, fresh out of box jam on instagram:

https://instagram.com/p/BcdY7mBDlsK/

working on some demos. will post stuff here as they happen. thumbs up
ben_hex
Excited for this. The bass drum is excellent!
analogPedagog
First demo is up for the Entity Percussion Synthesizer:

calvinsomething
God damn it... I want that.
Beware
Mine supposedly arrives later today!
djthopa
Its coming!
kbrush
i’m dying to hear more of this module. finger on the buy trigger. Please post any initial wiggles. purty pleez?

matttech
djthopa wrote:
Its coming!

It certainly is w00t
Beware
Plugging it in right now! Who has questions?
djthopa
matttech wrote:
djthopa wrote:
Its coming!

It certainly is w00t

Looking forward too it!
dpad
Man! Had an awesome time today with both Entity modules and the V1 Quantum Rainbow. Very nice claps, among other sounds. The manual has some helpful starting points. Say no to canned percussion sounds!
kites
Wanted to confirm that the Percussion was analog. I’m feeling like I should have got this over the Vermona Twincussion...

The Twin is great so far, but it seems to be a lot more patch work and pre-thought involved if you’re wanting to get more fm/funky/IDM sounds. Need to play with it more. This is fun!

Thoughts?
analogPedagog
kites wrote:
Wanted to confirm that the Percussion was analog. I’m feeling like I should have got this over the Vermona Twincussion...

The Twin is great so far, but it seems to be a lot more patch work and pre-thought involved if you’re wanting to get more fm/funky/IDM sounds. Need to play with it more. This is fun!

Thoughts?

kites
Yes, all the Entity modules are 100% analog. cool
analogPedagog
New demo uploaded.

Examples using the Entity PS as a frequency modulated lead sound and simple hi hat.

Patch Description:

The Entity PS is triggered via GateStorm and tracked 1V/OCT by The QuBit Octone (also clocked via GateStorm).

Frequency Modulation is set to FM only on the EPS. Modulation provided by Spectrum VCO.

The Ultra-Random Analog is clocked via GateStorm, S&H B is patched into the DECAY CV input on the EPS for minor variation in decay length.

Kick from the Entity Bass Drum Synthesizer.

http://www.steadystatefate.com/entity-ps
kites
analogPedagog

Nice demo! The more I see the more I want. Thanks

Looks like the demo is playing two Entitity PS? Would love to see more demos like the Instagram link you posted above, using the PS as the singular sound source.
analogPedagog
kites wrote:
analogPedagog

Nice demo! The more I see the more I want. Thanks

Looks like the demo is playing two Entitity PS? Would love to see more demos like the Instagram link you posted above, using the PS as the singular sound source.

Thanks.

There is one Entity PS and one BDS. All the BDS is doing is providing an unchanging kick drum. Everything else is strictly from the one Percussion Synthesizer.
analogPedagog
Really nice overview of the Entity PS by Sonic Scenarios:

Mikekiraly1
I really enjoyed making the video - it's a fantastic module!
Multi Grooves
That is a good clean video. Nice one.
oinkbanana
sick video
I was on the fence but not anymore.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5