MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH-1 request: software to map obj types + port to MIDI code
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH-1 request: software to map obj types + port to MIDI code
VintageTravler
Hello,

I have a request for a program that could really help folks out and that is simply an app where I can select a port (say port 9 - the first port on my expander) and say LFO and it would give me the code options for the LFO...

Along the same lines be able to say i'd like a sequencer from ports N to M and then be given the CC and/or note data options.

I suggest this becuase I have to say i've been spending WAY too much time goofing with this device, inclding a number of pieces of software and hardware... and it isn't helping me make music, drum beats, or such things. Given this, it has prooven to be a larger task to get this making beats than I would have expected.

Thus, having a tool that is more directly giving me options on the type of output and giving me the codes would go a LONG way (hopefully) in getting some things working more quickly for me with tools where I can put in the custom MIDI messages.

Thanks,
Brett
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1